Build 253 Female Crosshair Problem

AtannaAtanna Join Date: 2013-08-29 Member: 187182Members
When using the female marine model, you are at a disadvantage because where you aim is not where you shoot. Your bullets will always fly above the crosshair.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/66m6O

Male model doesn't have this problem as you can see.

Comments

• NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    It is known, Chops is working on a solution.
  • GlassesGlasses Join Date: 2010-01-11 Member: 70056Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    That probably explains why I had so much trouble killing skulks.
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Sorry about this guys - Reinforced is a really big, complex beast and sometimes these things slip through. Along with other known issues we will attempt a patch today.
  • AtannaAtanna Join Date: 2013-08-29 Member: 187182Members
    Hugh wrote: »
    Sorry about this guys - Reinforced is a really big, complex beast and sometimes these things slip through. Along with other known issues we will attempt a patch today.

Thanks Hugh! I'm really enjoying all the new upgrades, especially the grenades :)

• SychoSycho Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186642Members
    edited August 2013
    Hugh wrote: »

**I NEED TO BE NICER TO PEOPLE THAT ARE EASILY BUTTHURT. **
  • elmo9000elmo9000 Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149324Members
    It works correctly for me. Tested with lmg, pistol and shotgun, all perfectly centered. Im using my selfmade dot crosshair.

Theres however separate problem with the crosshairs. If you look almost straight up or down, your view and crosshair stop moving, however the actual spot where the bullets go still moves. Kinda hard to explain, but immediatelly obvious when you look straight up or down. This happens with both female and male models.
  • Know painKnow pain Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157674Members
    The female crosshair should look like a V to add a sexual persuasion to it.