Rollback 251

zeepzeep Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3367Members
How about a rollback to 251 so we can play lag-free until the 30th?

I'd even be glad if you postpone Reinforced if it means you have more time to tweak performance.

Comments

• ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Unless UWE has a genie in a bottle somewhere, I'll be really surprised if the patch that comes out on friday has these bugs fixed.
  • carnage-wp-carnage-wp- Join Date: 2012-10-13 Member: 162250Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    The reason we are playing the patch right now is to help them test and finalize it before it's released and publicized to a much bigger audience.

Do we have to make one of these threads every patch? Are there people out there still playing 249?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    The reason we are playing the patch right now is to help them test and finalize it before it's released and publicized to a much bigger audience.

Do we have to make one of these threads every patch? Are there people out there still playing 249?

I fear so...
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2013
    Closed.
    While I appreciate you wanting to give feedback, creating new threads calling for reversion won't lead to anything but inciting posts, if the dozens from 250 were any indicator.
    The reasons why things were done the way they were can be found in the 252 thread.
    Please leave your feedback and opinions on the way things were handled in the 252 thread.

Thank you for your understanding
This discussion has been closed.