Combat Mode Relaunch

Comments

• =Mr.P==Mr.P= Join Date: 2012-02-20 Member: 147025Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2013
    JimWest wrote: »
    What do you guys think about chaning EMP to an EMP-field,
    so when somebody attacks you it get EMP'd?

sounds to easy
    i do like the EMP as it is, maybe tweak it a bit
    if possible you could tweak the EMP effect for different life forms
  • GaussWaffleGaussWaffle Join Date: 2008-02-22 Member: 63708Members
    =Mr.P= wrote: »

sounds to easy
    i do like the EMP as it is, maybe tweak it a bit
    if possible you could tweak the EMP effect for different life forms

Not a bad idea, expand on it and post your idea. Keep in mind they want changes that give the least amount of work for the coders, as they're quite busy.

• DarkSeraphDarkSeraph Join Date: 2004-06-07 Member: 29174Members
    Power Node Auto Rebuild - I agree that this timing should be increased significantly at least.

EMP - auto-EMP would be too strong, but I like the thought of it affecting different lifeforms differently. I think EMP should be stronger vs Fades for example. I wonder if there is a way for EMP to also effect adrenaline regeneration for a few seconds.
  • MCMLXXXIVMCMLXXXIV Join Date: 2010-04-14 Member: 71400Members
    Okay, a new version of Combat has been released! This one has mainly been focused on balance...

Changelog:
    - Fade biomass is now 7HP per level instead of 10HP
    - Devour attack range reduced by half.
    - Bile bomb damage reverted to vanilla values
    - Reduced armory health from 4000 to 3500
    - Reduced base grenade launcher damage to 135/148/161/175 - it does double damage to structures.
    - Added a chat tip to tell new players how to buy upgrades

The EMP adren regeneration idea is an interesting one - we'll discuss it at our next dev meeting!
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited July 2013
    MCMLXXXIV wrote: »
    Okay, a new version of Combat has been released! This one has mainly been focused on balance...

Changelog:
    - Devour attack range reduced by half.
    THANK YOU so much
    Finally! So many people ask this all the time. :D

• StrikerX3StrikerX3 Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168423Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I don't like EMP the way it is right now. Suggesting changes to make it even better is something I cannot understand.

A button that nearly disables all aliens around the marine without even requiring to aim is already a bit too easy. Why would you want to make it even more powerful? Sounds to me that some people depend on that to have a chance at killing aliens, maybe to compensate for their terrible aim and movement?

You already have a mechanism that reduces energy regeneration. It's called the Flamethrower. It's enough to cause Fades to become unable to attack when in combination with EMP.

I purposefully NEVER pick EMP because I despise it so much, and I never needed it anyway.

By the way, EMP was removed from vanilla on 250.
  • =Mr.P==Mr.P= Join Date: 2012-02-20 Member: 147025Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    StrikerX3 wrote: »
    I don't like EMP the way it is right now. Suggesting changes to make it even better is something I cannot understand.

A button that nearly disables all aliens around the marine without even requiring to aim is already a bit too easy. Why would you want to make it even more powerful? Sounds to me that some people depend on that to have a chance at killing aliens, maybe to compensate for their terrible aim and movement?

You already have a mechanism that reduces energy regeneration. It's called the Flamethrower. It's enough to cause Fades to become unable to attack when in combination with EMP.

I purposefully NEVER pick EMP because I despise it so much, and I never needed it anyway.

By the way, EMP was removed from vanilla on 250.

i don`t now man how abut give some ides instead of complaining
    the guys wont to balance the mod but need feed back and ides.

some of the aliens life form are to powerful and marines need a counter attack as it is.
    for the flamethrower i rely hop they lower the energy it takes lower life forms lose there energy to quick

pro vs pro game right now end up whit marines in base and fads and the rest of aliens right out side it

• StrikerX3StrikerX3 Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168423Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2013
    Ok, here's a suggestion: try removing EMP for a while to see what happens, then rebalance accordingly. If that just doesn't work, then fine, leave EMP in, but don't make it any more powerful than it is right now. If you do want it to be more powerful, then make it so that marines have to aim the thing in order to be effective. Maybe do something like Vortex -- it still requires some aiming but it's quite relaxed, and it's not an area of effect that hits everything around the fade.

I want marines in this mod to require more skill than just pushing a button to make every alien around him stop attacking. Most comp players I talked to about this agree with me that EMP is easy mode.
    pro vs pro game right now end up whit marines in base and fads and the rest of aliens right out side it

Despite whatever Striker is talking about - this coincides with my experience. I find it more frequently that aliens have marines pinned in their base than vice versa. EMP is underutilized and when it is used it's not like it kills the fade - they still usually get away.
  • Korn09Korn09 Join Date: 2013-03-23 Member: 184285Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    DarkSeraph wrote: »

Despite whatever Striker is talking about - this coincides with my experience. I find it more frequently that aliens have marines pinned in their base than vice versa. EMP is underutilized and when it is used it's not like it kills the fade - they still usually get away.

Agreed 100%. EMP does nothing to me as a fade. I'm still able to kill them and escape with ease. TBH the new fade is absolutely a blast to play. Adrenaline rarely comes into play (im not saying this is right).
    My suggestion: remove EMP can completely rework how flamethrowers affect alien lifeform energy

IMO, on a per stack (of flame, not DOT damage) basis for flamethrowers, they should do the following to each lifeform:

Skulk: 5% reduction of energy (for as long as they are burning), 5% reduction of regen rate
    Gorge: 7.5% reduction of energy (for as long as they are burning), 7.5% reduction of regen rate
    Lerk: 5% reduction of energy (for as long as they are burning), 5% reduction of regen rate
    Fade: 10% reduction of energy (for as long as they are burning), 10% reduction of regen rate
    Onos: 5% reduction of energy (for as long as they are burning), 5% reduction of regen rate

For reference, according to the ns2 wiki, flames have a stack rate potential of 2.5 stacks/second. It should hit fades the hardest, and they're the hardest to hit consistently...so maybe a 12.5%/12.5% would be suitable for a fade.
    Another option would be to keep EMP in its current state and add a small 25% reduction of energy regen rate for 3 seconds...that might be enough
    Another option would be to keep EMP in its current state and add a small 25% reduction of energy regen rate for 3 seconds...that might be enough

This would be the first change I'd be interested in seeing, and would make EMP so much more useful as fades would not be able to blink away after 1 second of regen. Is 50% reduction in regen for 3 seconds too much? haha
    DarkSeraph wrote: »

This would be the first change I'd be interested in seeing, and would make EMP so much more useful as fades would not be able to blink away after 1 second of regen. Is 50% reduction in regen for 3 seconds too much? haha

I would start with 25% and work up to 50% if it felt too underpowered

You must keep in mind that in the current model, a flame + EMP + a little energy use by a fade = a fade with either no useable energy amounts or a fade that can just barely use blink once for 2 seconds. I think 25% would be acceptable as it would essentially counteract adrenaline in its current form

One thing I notice with avid users of EMP (Snipo, for example) is that they use it right away upon engaging with a fade. IMO, the key is the wait until you think they may consider retreating (and after they've used some energy dodging your shots, hopefully), then use it. In this respect EMP may benefit from a small AOE increase to help with that situation.
  • wb_spankwb_spank Join Date: 2013-07-11 Member: 186056Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    MCMLXXXIV wrote: »

WIN!

So can you also add something for Overtime if possible?
  • JibrailJibrail Join Date: 2009-04-16 Member: 67200Members
    edited July 2013
    Small update on balance changes made by Greeds (MCMLXXXIV), thanks for Mr.P and GaussWaffle for those suggestions and help.
    blue is from yesterday and red is from today 27th of July, obviously today have just started but it looks really good so far and will keep an eye on it at the day's end.
    zpGq6lH.jpg

We opted to go for +7hp with each biomass level for the fade instead of the +5 suggested by GaussWaffle ( down from +10 ), I didn't want a drastic change so small steps for now, let me know how the fade is playing right now and how effective the marines ( specially with dmg3 shotgun ) are against it.
  • Korn09Korn09 Join Date: 2013-03-23 Member: 184285Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2013
    Pretty sure combat is broke now. Doesn't load properly on my servers.

Looks like the steam workshop is down. No mods are downloading and its borking the shit out of everything.
  • tdunc-tdunc- Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179214Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Any chance of giving server owners an option to remove Onos and Exo's from our combat servers?
  • SnipoSnipo Join Date: 2004-04-26 Member: 28234Members, Constellation
    please fix shotgun next update... and by that i mean i want to kill a fade in 2 lvl 3 dmg shots.. if that doesnt work for you then i need level 4 damage please! too many fades going 58-3,

your stats are kind of worthless it depends if those overpowered fades are playing alot or not.. please give me the tool i need its called a shotty to the face.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Snipo wrote: »
    please fix shotgun next update... and by that i mean i want to kill a fade in 2 lvl 3 dmg shots.. if that doesnt work for you then i need level 4 damage please! too many fades going 58-3,

your stats are kind of worthless it depends if those overpowered fades are playing alot or not.. please give me the tool i need its called a shotty to the face.

Yeah it is annoying to keep getting anialated by Fades over and over and over. 2 shots with weapons 3 seems reasonable.
  • JimWestJimWest Join Date: 2010-01-03 Member: 69865Members, Reinforced - Silver
    Snipo wrote: »

Pal you`re not the only one playing this game, even if you do so.
    if the stats are ok we surely not change that.

To be honest, im ignoring some comments here and often not want to reply cause its just going on my nuts.

We made that game, cause we wanted to play it and we`re not getting any money for that, but some peoply here are thinking we have nothing to do and just doing this mod all the time. Ofc try to look that balance is Ok and the game makes fun, but its still our game and we don`t change things poeple are trying to force us to ...
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    Can we get some fixes on these errors:

Warning: Sound info file: sound/combat.soundinfo couldn't be opened

Error: Warning: Sound length queried for sound that doesn't exist: /combat/upgrades/alien_lvl_up

Error: Warning: Sound length queried for sound that doesn't exist: /combat/upgrades/marine_lvl_up

Error: lua/combat_PlayingTeam.lua:200: attempt to index local 'player' (a number value)
    [Server] Script Error #1: lua/combat_PlayingTeam.lua:200: attempt to index local 'player' (a number value)
        Call stack:
        #1: Update lua/combat_PlayingTeam.lua:200
            self =  {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=..., 3=..., 4=..., 5=..., 6=... }, GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetSpawnTimer=function, RespawnPlayer_Hook=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, SpawnPlayer=function, UpdateTechTree_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="PlayingTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="SpawnInitialStructures", Orignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, RealOrignal=function, ReplacedOrignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } } }, 2= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=..., 3=..., 4=..., 5=..., 6=... }, GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetSpawnTimer=function, RespawnPlayer_Hook=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, SpawnPlayer=function, UpdateTechTree_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="PlayingTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="GetHasTeamWon", Orignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, RealOrignal=function, ReplacedOrignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } } }, 3= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=..., 3=..., 4=..., 5=..., 6=... }, GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetS..., GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetSpawnTimer=function, RespawnPlayer_Hook=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, SpawnPlayer=function, UpdateTechTree_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }
            self = MarineTeam { }
            timePassed = 0.034548029303551
            players =  {1=MarineSpectator-3466 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=true, animateDistance=true, animatePosition=true, animateYOffset=true, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=3, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=4, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=true, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=2, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=1, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=66, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=3, standingBodyYaw=2.1694655418396, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=1, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0.30000001192093, transitionStart=474.21789550781, tweeningFuncti..., 2=MarineSpectator-578 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=2, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=false, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=2, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=1, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=-1, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=4, standingBodyYaw=4.5627040863037, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=1, teamResources=60, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgra... }
            respawnTimer = 12
            timeToSpawn = true
            lastPlayer = MarineSpectator-3466 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=true, animateDistance=true, animatePosition=true, animateYOffset=true, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=3, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=4, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=true, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=2, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=1, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=66, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=3, standingBodyYaw=2.1694655418396, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=1, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0.30000001192093, transitionStart=474.21789550781, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, upgrade7=1, upgrade8=1, upgrade9=1, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=878, viewPitch=0.15359216928482, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=5.0261650085449, weaponsWeight=0 }
            thisPlayer = nil
            (for generator) = function
            (for state) =  {1=578 }
            (for control) = 1
            i = 1
            player = 578
        #2: Update lua/combat_MarineTeam.lua:63
            self =  {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=... }, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="MarineTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="SpawnInitialStructures", Orignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, RealOrignal=function, ReplacedOrignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } } }, 2= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=... }, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="MarineTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="Update", Orignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, RealOrignal=function, ReplacedOrignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } } } }, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="MarineTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="SpawnInitialStructures", Orignal= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, 2= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } }, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, SpawnIni..., HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }
            self = MarineTeam { }
        #3: Orignal lua/NS2Gamerules.lua:966
            self = NS2Gamerules-3884 { }
        #4: lua/DispatchBuilder.lua:134

Error: lua/combat_PlayingTeam.lua:200: attempt to index local 'player' (a number value)
    [Server] Script Error #12: lua/combat_PlayingTeam.lua:200: attempt to index local 'player' (a number value)
        Call stack:
        #1: Update lua/combat_PlayingTeam.lua:200
            self =  {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=..., 3=..., 4=..., 5=..., 6=... }, GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetSpawnTimer=function, RespawnPlayer_Hook=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, SpawnPlayer=function, UpdateTechTree_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="PlayingTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="SpawnInitialStructures", Orignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, RealOrignal=function, ReplacedOrignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } } }, 2= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=..., 3=..., 4=..., 5=..., 6=... }, GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetSpawnTimer=function, RespawnPlayer_Hook=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, SpawnPlayer=function, UpdateTechTree_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }, 3= {Class="PlayingTeam", Dispatcher=function, Name="GetHasTeamWon", Orignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... }, RealOrignal=function, ReplacedOrignal= {1=..., 2=..., 3=... } } }, 3= {1=function, 2= {ClassHooker_Hooks= {1=..., 2=..., 3=..., 4=..., 5=..., 6=... }, GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetS..., GetHasTeamLost_Hook=function, GetHasTeamWon_Hook=function, HookClassFunction=function, HookFunction=function, HookLibraryFunction=function, OnLoad=function, PostHookClassFunction=function, PostHookFunction=function, RawHookClassFunction=function, RawHookFunction=function, RemoveAllHooks=function, ReplaceClassFunction=function, ReplaceFunction=function, ResetSpawnTimer=function, RespawnPlayer_Hook=function, SpawnInitialStructures_Hook=function, SpawnPlayer=function, UpdateTechTree_Hook=function, Update_Hook=function }
            self = AlienTeam { }
            timePassed = 0.033584915101528
            players =  {1=AlienSpectator-1957 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=true, animateDistance=true, animatePosition=true, animateYOffset=true, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, autoSpawnTime=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=14, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, eggId=-1, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=true, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=6, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, queuePosition=1, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=3603, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=3, standingBodyYaw=3.8458445072174, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0.30000001192093, t..., 2=AlienSpectator-2666 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, autoSpawnTime=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=15, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, eggId=-1, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=false, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=2, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, queuePosition=2, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=4, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=-1, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=4, standingBodyYaw=3.7789235115051, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionSta..., 3=AlienSpectator-2780 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=true, animateDistance=true, animatePosition=true, animateYOffset=true, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, autoSpawnTime=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=12, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, eggId=-1, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=true, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=6, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, queuePosition=3, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=1, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=3603, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=3, standingBodyYaw=5.251088142395, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0.30000001192093, tr..., 4=AlienSpectator-3063 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=true, animateDistance=true, animatePosition=true, animateYOffset=true, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, autoSpawnTime=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=17, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=2, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, eggId=-1, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=true, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=32, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=6, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, queuePosition=4, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=1, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=3603, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=3, standingBodyYaw=0.40699046850204, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0.30000001192093,... }
            respawnTimer = 12
            timeToSpawn = true
            lastPlayer = AlienSpectator-3063 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=false, animateAngles=true, animateDistance=true, animatePosition=true, animateYOffset=true, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=0, autoSpawnTime=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=17, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=2, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, eggId=-1, flinchIntensity=0, followMoveEnabled=false, followedTargetId=-1, followingTransition=true, fov=90, freeLookMoveEnabled=false, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=32, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, imposedTargetId=-1, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=6, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, overheadMoveEnabled=false, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, queuePosition=4, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=0, resources=1, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectedId=3603, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, specMode=3, standingBodyYaw=0.40699046850204, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=1, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0.30000001192093, transitionStart=1101.0360107422, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, upgrade7=1, upgrade8=1, upgrade9=1, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=3555, viewPitch=0.080343469977379, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0.058292161673307, weaponsWeight=0 }
            thisPlayer = nil
            (for state) =  {1=2666 }
            (for control) = 1
            i = 1
            player = 2666
        #2: Update lua/AlienTeam.lua:519
            self = AlienTeam { }
        #3: Orignal lua/NS2Gamerules.lua:967
            self = NS2Gamerules-3884 { }
        #4: lua/DispatchBuilder.lua:134

Error: lua/ExtraEntitiesMod/PushTrigger.lua:30: attempt to call method 'GetIsOnGround' (a nil value)
    [Server] Script Error #19: lua/ExtraEntitiesMod/PushTrigger.lua:30: attempt to call method 'GetIsOnGround' (a nil value)
        Call stack:
        #1: PushEntity lua/ExtraEntitiesMod/PushTrigger.lua:30
            self = PushTrigger-3667 {name="push_b", scale=cdata }
            entity = SoundEffect-2692 {assetIndex=10, playing=true, positional=true, predictorId=3044, startTime=780.67767333984, volume=1 }
            force = 36
        #2: PushAllInTrigger lua/ExtraEntitiesMod/PushTrigger.lua:55
            (for state) =  {1=SoundEffect-2692 {assetIndex=10, playing=true, positional=true, predictorId=3044, startTime=780.67767333984, volume=1 } }
            (for control) = 1
            _ = 1
            entity = SoundEffect-2692 {assetIndex=10, playing=true, positional=true, predictorId=3044, startTime=780.67767333984, volume=1 }
        #3: lua/ExtraEntitiesMod/PushTrigger.lua:91
            deltaTime = 0.034096162766218

Not sure what this one is from but here it is just encase this is from combat: Network variable 'mapBlipType' of class 'MapBlip' has value 0.000000 which is outside the range 0.000000 to 0.000000
    Error: lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:1107: attempt to call method 'SetEntity' (a nil value)
    [Server] Script Error #1: lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:1107: attempt to call method 'SetEntity' (a nil value)
        Call stack:
        #1: UpdatePhysicsModel lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:1107
            self = Skulk-2304 {abilityEnergyOnChange=100, activeWeaponId=2761, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=10, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, canUseTunnel=true, celeritySpeedScalar=0, clientIndex=-1, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentBadge=1, darwinMode=false, dashing=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, enableTunnelEntranceCheck=false, energizeLevel=0, enzymed=false, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=105, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, hasAdrenalineUpgrade=false, health=70, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=0, inCombat=false, infestationSpeedScalar=0, infestationSpeedUpgrade=false, isCatalysted=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnFire=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumpLandSpeed=0, jumping=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, leaping=false, locationId=2, maxArmor=10, maxHealth=70, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=73, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, movementModiferState=false, numBabblers=0, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primalScreamBoost=false, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=2, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectionMask=0, sighted=false, silenceLevel=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, storedHyperMutationCost=0, storedHyperMutationTime=0, stormCloudSpeed=false, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=185, threeHives=false, timeAbilityEnergyChanged=0, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastFeint=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeLastWallJump=0, timeLastWallWalkCheck=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastJumpLand=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=128.70559692383, timeOfLeap=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tunnelNearby=false, tweeningFunction=1, twoHives=false, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=2697, viewPitch=0, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0, visibleClient=false, wallWalking=false, weaponsWeight=0 }
        #2: SetModel lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:783
            self = Skulk-2304 {abilityEnergyOnChange=100, activeWeaponId=2761, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=10, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, canUseTunnel=true, celeritySpeedScalar=0, clientIndex=-1, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentBadge=1, darwinMode=false, dashing=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, enableTunnelEntranceCheck=false, energizeLevel=0, enzymed=false, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=105, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, hasAdrenalineUpgrade=false, health=70, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=0, inCombat=false, infestationSpeedScalar=0, infestationSpeedUpgrade=false, isCatalysted=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnFire=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumpLandSpeed=0, jumping=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, leaping=false, locationId=2, maxArmor=10, maxHealth=70, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=73, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, movementModiferState=false, numBabblers=0, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primalScreamBoost=false, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=2, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectionMask=0, sighted=false, silenceLevel=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, storedHyperMutationCost=0, storedHyperMutationTime=0, stormCloudSpeed=false, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=0, techId=185, threeHives=false, timeAbilityEnergyChanged=0, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastFeint=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeLastWallJump=0, timeLastWallWalkCheck=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastJumpLand=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=128.70559692383, timeOfLeap=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tunnelNearby=false, tweeningFunction=1, twoHives=false, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=2697, viewPitch=0, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0, visibleClient=false, wallWalking=false, weaponsWeight=0 }
            modelName = "models/alien/skulk/skulk.model"
            graphName = "models/alien/skulk/skulk.animation_graph"
            prevModelIndex = 0
            modelChanged = true
        #3: f1 lua/Skulk.lua:130
        #4: [string "Skulk_OnInitialized5"]:15
        #5: CreateEntity [C]:-1
        #6: CreateEntity lua/Utility.lua:1703
            mapName = "skulk"
            origin = cdata
            teamNumber = 2
            extraValues = nil
            values =  {origin=cdata, teamNumber=2 }
        #7: Replace lua/Player_Server.lua:508
            self = AlienCommander-3577 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=10, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=-1.4835299253464, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=7, collisionRep=0, commandStationId=1870, commanderCancel=false, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, health=70, healthIgnored=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=10, maxHealth=70, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, numIdleWorkers=0, numPlayerAlerts=0, overheadMoveEnabled=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, positionBeforeJump=cdata, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=false, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=1, resources=20, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shellCount=0, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, spurCount=0, standingBodyYaw=4.7996554374695, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=66, techId=190, timeLastHealed=55.481044769287, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastUse=55.00467300415, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeScoreboardPressed=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, veilCount=0, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=3053, viewPitch=1.2217304706573, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=1.5707963705063, weaponsWeight=0 }
            mapName = "skulk"
            newTeamNumber = 2
            preserveWeapons = true
            atOrigin = cdata
            extraValues = nil
            team = AlienTeam { }
            teamNumber = 2
            client = nil

continued:
      teamChanged = false
        #8: Logout lua/CommandStructure_Server.lua:258
            self = Hive-1870 {alive=true, animationBlend=0.30000001192093, animationGraphIndex=19, animationGraphNode=2, animationSequence2=1, animationSequence=4, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=55.481044769287, animationStart=62.181941986084, armor=964.02764892578, attachedId=3119, bioMassLevel=1, buildFraction=1, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, commanderId=3577, constructionComplete=true, currentOrderId=-1, desiredInfestationRadius=20, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, extendAmount=0, flinchIntensity=0, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, growthRate=0.25, health=4658.546875, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=1, inCombat=false, infestationChangeTime=55.481044769287, infestationRadius=20, isCatalysted=false, isMature=false, isOnFire=false, isTeleporting=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=8, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=2, maxArmor=964.02764892578, maxHealth=4658.546875, modelIndex=31, occupied=true, physicsGroup=2, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=4, researchProgress=0, researchingId=1, selectionMask=0, sighted=false, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, techId=230, teleportDelay=0, timeLastHealed=0, underConstruction=false, visibleClient=false }
            commander = AlienCommander-3577 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=10, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=-1.4835299253464, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=7, collisionRep=0, commandStationId=1870, commanderCancel=false, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, currentBadge=1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, health=70, healthIgnored=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isUsing=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=10, maxHealth=70, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=0, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, numIdleWorkers=0, numPlayerAlerts=0, overheadMoveEnabled=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, positionBeforeJump=cdata, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=false, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, resetMouse=1, resources=20, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shellCount=0, sighted=false, slowAmount=0, spurCount=0, standingBodyYaw=4.7996554374695, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=66, techId=190, timeLastHealed=55.481044769287, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfLastUse=55.00467300415, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeScoreboardPressed=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, veilCount=0, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=3053, viewPitch=1.2217304706573, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=1.5707963705063, weaponsWeight=0 }
            returnPlayer = nil
            previousWeaponMapName = "bite"
            previousOrigin = cdata
            previousAngles = cdata
            previousHealth = 70
            previousArmor = 10
            previousMaxArmor = 10
            previousAlienEnergy = 100
            timeStartedCommanderMode = 55.30054473877
            parasiteState = nil
            parasiteTime = nil
        #9: OnDestroy lua/CommandStructure_Server.lua:76
            self = Hive-1870 {alive=true, animationBlend=0.30000001192093, animationGraphIndex=19, animationGraphNode=2, animationSequence2=1, animationSequence=4, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=55.481044769287, animationStart=62.181941986084, armor=964.02764892578, attachedId=3119, bioMassLevel=1, buildFraction=1, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, commanderId=3577, constructionComplete=true, currentOrderId=-1, desiredInfestationRadius=20, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, extendAmount=0, flinchIntensity=0, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, growthRate=0.25, health=4658.546875, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=1, inCombat=false, infestationChangeTime=55.481044769287, infestationRadius=20, isCatalysted=false, isMature=false, isOnFire=false, isTeleporting=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=8, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=2, maxArmor=964.02764892578, maxHealth=4658.546875, modelIndex=31, occupied=true, physicsGroup=2, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=4, researchProgress=0, researchingId=1, selectionMask=0, sighted=false, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, techId=230, teleportDelay=0, timeLastHealed=0, underConstruction=false, visibleClient=false }
        #10: f1 lua/Hive_Server.lua:88
            team = AlienTeam { }
        #11: [string "Hive_OnDestroy15"]:15

Error: lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:114: None of the overloads for Shared.DestroyCollisionObject match the supplied arguments:
      Shared.DestroyCollisionObject(ServerClient)
    Overloads:
      Shared.DestroyCollisionObject(CollisionObject collisionObject)
    [Server] Script Error #2: lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:114: None of the overloads for Shared.DestroyCollisionObject match the supplied arguments:
      Shared.DestroyCollisionObject(ServerClient)
    Overloads:
      Shared.DestroyCollisionObject(CollisionObject collisionObject)

Call stack:
        #1: DestroyCollisionObject [C]:-1
        #2: DestroyPhysicsModel lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:114
            self = Skulk-2304 {abilityEnergyOnChange=100, activeWeaponId=3789, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=10, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, canUseTunnel=true, celeritySpeedScalar=0, clientIndex=7, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentBadge=1, darwinMode=false, dashing=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, enableTunnelEntranceCheck=false, energizeLevel=0, enzymed=false, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=105, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, hasAdrenalineUpgrade=false, health=70, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=0, inCombat=false, infestationSpeedScalar=0, infestationSpeedUpgrade=false, isCatalysted=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnFire=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumpLandSpeed=0, jumping=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, leaping=false, locationId=2, maxArmor=10, maxHealth=70, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=73, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, movementModiferState=false, numBabblers=0, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primalScreamBoost=false, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=2, resetMouse=0, resources=20, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectionMask=0, sighted=false, silenceLevel=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, storedHyperMutationCost=0, storedHyperMutationTime=0, stormCloudSpeed=false, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=66, techId=185, threeHives=false, timeAbilityEnergyChanged=128.70559692383, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastFeint=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeLastWallJump=0, timeLastWallWalkCheck=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=54.717830657959, timeOfLastJumpLand=0, timeOfLastUse=55.00467300415, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=128.70559692383, timeOfLeap=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tunnelNearby=false, tweeningFunction=1, twoHives=false, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=2697, viewPitch=1.2217304706573, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=1.5707963705063, visibleClient=false, wallWalking=false, weaponsWeight=0 }
        #3: f5 lua/Mixins/BaseModelMixin.lua:673
            self = Skulk-2304 {abilityEnergyOnChange=100, activeWeaponId=3789, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=0, animationGraphNode=-1, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=-1, animationSpeed2=0, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=0, armor=10, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, canUseTunnel=true, celeritySpeedScalar=0, clientIndex=7, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentBadge=1, darwinMode=false, dashing=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, enableTunnelEntranceCheck=false, energizeLevel=0, enzymed=false, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=105, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, hasAdrenalineUpgrade=false, health=70, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=0, inCombat=false, infestationSpeedScalar=0, infestationSpeedUpgrade=false, isCatalysted=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnFire=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumpLandSpeed=0, jumping=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=-1, layer1AnimationSequence2=0, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=0, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, leaping=false, locationId=2, maxArmor=10, maxHealth=70, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=73, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, movementModiferState=false, numBabblers=0, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, primalScreamBoost=false, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=2, resetMouse=0, resources=20, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, selectionMask=0, sighted=false, silenceLevel=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, storedHyperMutationCost=0, storedHyperMutationTime=0, stormCloudSpeed=false, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=2, teamResources=66, techId=185, threeHives=false, timeAbilityEnergyChanged=128.70559692383, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastFeint=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeLastWallJump=0, timeLastWallWalkCheck=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=54.717830657959, timeOfLastJumpLand=0, timeOfLastUse=55.00467300415, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=128.70559692383, timeOfLeap=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tunnelNearby=false, tweeningFunction=1, twoHives=false, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=2697, viewPitch=1.2217304706573, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=1.5707963705063, visibleClient=false, wallWalking=false, weaponsWeight=0 }
        #4: [string "Skulk_OnDestroy16"]:20
            dummyRet = nil

edited July 2013
    This i believe is an engine error so maybe this needs to be passed along to UWE:
    Error: lua/Gamerules_Global.lua:36: attempt to index a nil value
    [Server] Script Error #1: lua/Gamerules_Global.lua:36: attempt to index a nil value
        Call stack:
        #1: lua/Gamerules_Global.lua:36
            client = ServerClient { }

The above error appears to occur if your server chances map while steam workshop is down. It will be spammed into infinity until you see that your server is empty or your server runs out of HDD space from the log spam.