Server has 21/22 players but unable to join

hiipivakettuhiipivakettu Join Date: 2013-07-21 Member: 186258Members
I started a server today and it seems it was well received. However there's some problem with player slots as the server browser and webadmin says that there's 21 players joined to my 22 player server. However trying to join the server gives "Server full" error.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Comments

• endarendar Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73256Members, Squad Five Blue
    Are you running any mods? Never heard of this happening before (unless it was intentional by a mod).
  • hiipivakettuhiipivakettu Join Date: 2013-07-21 Member: 186258Members
    No just clean fresh install (which i personally made). But it seems to be fixed now. No idea how it got fixed by itself.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Web Admin is sometimes a bit behind whats going on in real time. Make sure in-game that there are really only 21 player maybe one is joining atm.
  • BalmarkBalmark Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3476Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    It was probably just your NS2 server shouting '22 players are too much for a balanced ns2 game!'

Most likely tho was would have been down to someone else joining .. slowly (they could be compiling shaders etc. since you've no mods on the server) I've always found the web admin to be pretty quick with it's updates tho Ghoul