Babblers everywhere !

reeqlreeql Join Date: 2013-05-05 Member: 185125Members
I was thinking about babblers upgrade for hives in late game. When upgrades, babblers would randomly spawn every peroid of time around hive until they reach spawn limit. They will defend the hive and support alien units. In addition, babblers would be a meatshield for alien units. When some alien comes to the hive, babblers would jump on him, giving him protection, as it works like now. Babblers are so cute ... let them live !

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2013
    Requesting end game animations. Marine losing would show the marine base being flooded with babblers by the millions. Needs to be prerendered on hughs 12 threads at 4+ ghz. Hugh, shoot for the 5ghz!
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    BABBLERS!!! COMING OUT OF THE VENTS!!!

*babblers chirping*
    *babblers stuck on each other*
    *babblers sitting there doing nothing*

• KhazeKhaze Join Date: 2006-12-12 Member: 59031Members
    I should coax all the aliens in one of those 24 player servers to go Gorge and just babblerrush the marine start. It would be glorious.
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Khaze said:
    I should coax all the aliens in one of those 24 player servers to go Gorge and just babblerrush the marine start. It would be glorious.
    12 gorges=108 babblers

That would be funny :D
  • EgoGamerEgoGamer Join Date: 2012-06-21 Member: 153536Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited May 2013

Only if they have their sounds replaced with Hugh's voice.

• Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Can we replace the marine taunts with Hugh's voice?

"My shrink says I need an outlet for my aggression."