Problème d'accès aux serveurs NS2

JeremaxJeremax Join Date: 2013-04-30 Member: 185066Members
Bonjours, voila que depuis deux semaines bientôt je ne peut plus accéder aux serveurs NS2, je reste bloquer au message "Téléchargement des mods" et ce pendant des minutes et des minutes alors que tout les mods auxquels j'ai souscrits on été désinstaller + désabonner, j'ai aussi vérifier le cache du jeu. J'ai même désinstaller/re télécharger le jeu mais rien n'y fait j'ai ce message et il ne bouge pas, avant même avec des mods ce messages n'apparaissait que quelque secondes puis le jeu téléchargeait la map mais la non, il ne s'en va pas.
Pouvez vous m'aidez?

Comments

• TechnIckSTechnIckS Join Date: 2007-01-14 Member: 59616Members
    I'd love to help you... but I don't quite understand... anything.

Can anyone translate from French to English? I'm on a phone, kinda hard to Google translate!
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Google:
    Hello, here only two weeks soon I can no longer access the NS2 servers, I still hang with the message "Download mods" and that for minutes and minutes when all the mods that I have been subscribed to uninstall + unsubscribe I also check the game cache I even uninstall / re download the game but to no avail I have this message and it does not move, even before mods with this message appeared only some seconds then the game was downloading the map but no, he did not go.
    Can you help me?
  • TharosTharos Join Date: 2012-12-18 Member: 175439Members
    Jeremax wrote: »
    Bonjours, voila que depuis deux semaines bientôt je ne peut plus accéder aux serveurs NS2, je reste bloquer au message "Téléchargement des mods" et ce pendant des minutes et des minutes alors que tout les mods auxquels j'ai souscrits on été désinstaller + désabonner, j'ai aussi vérifier le cache du jeu. J'ai même désinstaller/re télécharger le jeu mais rien n'y fait j'ai ce message et il ne bouge pas, avant même avec des mods ce messages n'apparaissait que quelque secondes puis le jeu téléchargeait la map mais la non, il ne s'en va pas.
    Pouvez vous m'aidez?

Translation (shortened, I'm lazy) :" Hello, since 2 weeks I can't access to the ns2 servers. I'm stuck on the downloading mods message. I uninstalled & unsubscribed all my mods, I also checked the game cache. I even tried to reinstall the game but I still have this problem.
    Can you help me ?"

Pour résoudre ton problème : va dans %appdata%/natural selection 2/workshop et supprime tout (dossiers qui commencent par "m" normalement)

Ensuite lance le jeu et va vérifier dans le menu "mods" que c'est vide (si ça marque "Downloading" vérifie bien que tu t'est désabonné de tout).

Si ça ne suffit pas à faire remarcher ns2 supprime carrément le dossier ns2 complet dans appdata.
  • JeremaxJeremax Join Date: 2013-04-30 Member: 185066Members
    edited May 2013
    Thx for your answer but i have 1 problem at the 6 chek point:

PS C:`\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\...\...\remote> clc C:`\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\...\...\remote\*

Le terme << x86 >> n'est pas reconnu comme nom d'applet ...

I don't know how correct this error.

EDIT 1 :
    Tharos wrote: »
    Pouvez vous m'aidez?

Translation (shortened, I'm lazy) :" Hello, since 2 weeks I can't access to the ns2 servers. I'm stuck on the downloading mods message. I uninstalled & unsubscribed all my mods, I also checked the game cache. I even tried to reinstall the game but I still have this problem.
    Can you help me ?"

Pour résoudre ton problème : va dans %appdata%/natural selection 2/workshop et supprime tout (dossiers qui commencent par "m" normalement)

Ensuite lance le jeu et va vérifier dans le menu "mods" que c'est vide (si ça marque "Downloading" vérifie bien que tu t'est désabonné de tout).

Si ça ne suffit pas à faire remarcher ns2 supprime carrément le dossier ns2 complet dans appdata.

Sa marche, j'ai put rejoindre une partie jusqu'à la selection des races, merci à toi et aux autres
    Thx all for your help.

• TechnIckSTechnIckS Join Date: 2007-01-14 Member: 59616Members
    edited May 2013
    Squishpoke wrote: »
    You have to clear your steam cloud for any leftover mod files. These files persist even through re-installations.

How to fix:

FU**ING THANK YOU. I have been waiting for ages for a guide. This should fix like 99% of issues with mods. And game files. And consistency if you unsubscribed those green skulk mods :D

*silly tech, dont quote the giant image too! :-P -Iron*
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2013
    Thx for your answer but i have 1 problem at the 6 chek point:

PS C:`\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\...\...\remote> clc C:`\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\...\...\remote\*

Le terme << x86 >> n'est pas reconnu comme nom d'applet ...

I don't know how correct this error.

You probably don't have the correct file path name. (I can see a single quote ' not being completed on the other end.)

What I do, is type the first few letters and press Tab to cycle to the correct directory.
    TechnIckS wrote: »

And consistency if you unsubscribed those green skulk mods :D

tsk tsk... for shame.
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    @Squishpoke I don't even have that problem and I awesomed, your post should be stickyed :)
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    agreed.
    Also may want to include the deleting of the folder in the windows profile or does this step from steam also do that, I didnt try. :p
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    agreed.
    Also may want to include the deleting of the folder in the windows profile or does this step from steam also do that, I didnt try. :p

This only clears the stuff from your steam cloud. Everything in your workshop folder will remain, so yes you will need to delete the workshop folder too if you want to clear that.

• DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    edited May 2013
    Then to add to the solution list.

Go to your app folder in your windows profile.
    Delete anything from the workshop folder in natural selection2
    Then to add to the solution list.

Go to your app folder in your windows profile.
    Delete anything from the workshop folder in natural selection2

Easiest way to get there is to press the Windows key, type %appdata%, press enter, then you can go to Natural Selection 2 directory and delete the contents in the Workshop directory.