Marine Eggs

CsaeCsae Join Date: 2012-11-17 Member: 172145Members
edited April 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
So the onos devours a marine, but instead of digesting him, within a couple seconds drops him as an egg. Marine can then break out of said egg or have others break him out.
(Regenerating health, maybe lowering the marine's armor? Details!)

Simple, interesting, and oh so much more fun than stomp. Works well with gorge hydras or whips as a sort of drop off point, its like hungry hippos!

Comments

• xen32xen32 Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162676Members, Reinforced - Supporter
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    The image is pretty hilarious, but no. Besides it'd make more sense to digest him then poop out an egg.
  • tamalontamalon Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168470Members
    i dont think it would work gameplay wise, nore could it work biologically. so the marine would be eaten by the onos, who is also impregnated by the devoured marine, then the marine gives birth to himself. I have to say its very rule #34 :)
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Make that a hive ability. So that when a marine is knifing the hive the khamm could have a tenticle grab the marine and then spit it out as an egg. Yes...
  • CrushaKCrushaK Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167195Members, NS2 Playtester
    edited April 2013
    tamalon wrote: »
    I have to say its very rule #34 :)

You just made me check it… there is actually an image where an Onos has gay intercourse with a Gorge in missionary style while a Fade stands next to it and tries to masturbate without cutting himself.

Can not unsee. x_x
  • EgoGamerEgoGamer Join Date: 2012-06-21 Member: 153536Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Someone's been playing Super Mario World recently. ;)
  • DeadonstickDeadonstick Join Date: 2013-04-17 Member: 184877Members
    Idea is funny as hell. Unfortunately adds nothing to gameplay or balance.
  • TinkerTinker Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14395Members
    CrushaK wrote: »
    tamalon wrote: »
    I have to say its very rule #34 :)

You just made me check it… there is actually an image where an Onos has gay intercourse with a Gorge in missionary style while a Fade stands next to it and tries to masturbate without cutting himself.

Can not unsee. x_x

Link or it didn't happen. For science of course......

• PaniohitusPaniohitus Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168790Members
    edited April 2013
    Haha, yes! The onos should poo out the egg, and the marine then become a marine-skulk playing on Alien side! VEry good suggestion. Also add a gun so marine-skulks can be catched again to transform back into marines. Also put a shower next to the armory to wash the poo of the marine once they transformed, otherwise they gas out Spores (from the onos) that damage other marines.