Voice chat no longer working?

CarefootCarefoot Join Date: 2009-07-28 Member: 68288Members
Logged in to voice chat no longer turning on when I press left alt. Checked my bindings and defaulting it back to leftalt still won't let me talk.

Makes commanding, playing or being able to spot impossible thus unplayable THUS unfuns THUS I am posting THUS instead of streaming my games on Carefoot.TV

So you could see why I would be, a little pissed.

Also why doesn't my black Alpha armor show when I am warping in on the IP? Why jimmy? WHYYY

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    When your mic dies, check the ingame options menu to ensure your mic is selected.
  • CarefootCarefoot Join Date: 2009-07-28 Member: 68288Members
    IronHorse wrote: »
    When your mic dies, check the ingame options menu to ensure your mic is selected.

It only shows default with no option to go right to left like it does with output.

Also I emailed jobs@unknownworlds.com how could I become a playtester?

And for now lets make it so I can yell at my team again.

Much love.
  • CarefootCarefoot Join Date: 2009-07-28 Member: 68288Members
    Edit: Its my fault I fixed it, turns out it was the wrong hole. That's what she said.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    I like your style. Except the forgetting to plug it in part. =)
    I'll PM you a link to the application.