NS2 Store Open - Shirts and (soon) Plushies

ComproxComprox *chortle*Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
The store (link on the main page) appears to be open now. It has t-shirts for now and a 'coming soon' for plushies.

US only shipping but there is a note they plan to add more locales.

Comments

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Comprox wrote: »
    'coming soon' for plushies.

O_O
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    16 inch plushie eh. Wish I knew the exact date.
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited April 2013
    OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD...!!!

NNNnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo.......!!!!!!!

Get Europe on that list asap! >=(

P.S. Does that blurred picture resemble the gorge 4 realz? The colors look a bit off. Purple? :o
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD...!!!

NNNnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo.......!!!!!!!

Get Europe on that list asap! >:(

P.S. Does that blurred picture resemble the gorge 4 realz? The colors look a bit off. Purple? :o

Looks like vending machine Gorge from descent but in belly slide positioning.
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    They better not dare to not fix the locale if that gorge plushie will be as awesome as I hope it will be. :p
  • StrikerX3StrikerX3 Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168423Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    ME WANTS! But no shipping to Brazil makes me sad D:
  • GorginatorGorginator Join Date: 2010-07-03 Member: 72241Members
    Which gorge will it be based on? NS1, NS2, or something else? Personally, I really liked the NS1 gorge a lot.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Gorginator wrote: »
    Which gorge will it be based on? NS1, NS2, or something else? Personally, I really liked the NS1 gorge a lot.
    NS2 Gorge of course :)

• ShakerShaker Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9582Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Finally I can get an onos t-shirt.
  • PecPec Join Date: 2008-08-29 Member: 64926Members
    I've been waiting a decade for a gorge plushie.
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    $30! No New Zealand shipping! What a rip off!

Give me four!
  • Super_GorgeSuper_Gorge Join Date: 2013-03-22 Member: 184212Members
    The store (link on the main page) appears to be open now. It has t-shirts for now and a 'coming soon' for plushies.

WOOOOHOOO!! Gorge PLUSHIE!
  • CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    No shipping to Canada yet? Doh! I want to order ASAP plz :)
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Crispix wrote: »
    No shipping to Canada yet? Doh! I want to order ASAP plz :)

It's funny 'cause they are able to ship to Alaska. :P
  • aaSpideraaSpider Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73079Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Shirts look awesome, but I will probably wait until the plushies are released and order them together.

Those from outside the US looking to order could always use a freight forwarder. One I have used a few times now to great success is comgateway.com. Basically you ship items to a custom US address and then they forward it onto you. I get good rates to Australia as well.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2013
    Yeah there's a lot of those around, another one for Australians is PriceUSA.

Plushie ETA? : D
  • Heroman117Heroman117 Join Date: 2010-07-28 Member: 73268Members
    As cute as purple is (from what I can see from the preview image), will there be options for more authentic looking versions of the gorge plushie?

Or ones that look like these?
    Gorgie1_zps2351502c.jpgGorgie_zps52be6235.jpg
  • soccerguy243soccerguy243 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175920Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited April 2013
    Heroman117 wrote: »
    As cute as purple is (from what I can see from the preview image), will there be options for more authentic looking versions of the gorge plushie?

Or ones that look like these?
    Gorgie1_zps2351502c.jpgGorgie_zps52be6235.jpg

QFT... i hope there's all 3 in development! I prefer these two^^^^. The heart one is cute enough for my daughter once she's here.

If its the one from descent belly sliding but is 16 inches... thats like a pillow not a plushie.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    @crispix No worries, the first thing I did was yell to Hugh about Canadian shipping. No idea if the yelling helped, but I feel better at least.
  • GorginatorGorginator Join Date: 2010-07-03 Member: 72241Members
    edited April 2013
    Gorginator wrote: »
    NS2 Gorge of course :)

I like all the new alien models but one thing about them (especially the NS2 gorge) is that they all look more fearsome than the NS1 counterparts (especially the gorge). The onos was a space cow. When you see one, you're like ,"get that onos" (unless it was NS1.0x versions which meant if you saw an Onos, that meant aliens were likely on 3 hives... or the sole gorge of the alien team [the gorge being the only class with uncapped res in NS1.0x versions] decided to save his res on going Onos >.>) but the NS2 one is definitely more threatening looking. The NS1 gorge was something you wanted to hug but the NS2 gorge has those eyes and the spit of doom that puts fear into the heart of all marines (though I still want to jump on one and ride it as a marine!).

Edit - Of course since the gorge plushie will probably look a bit less fearsome, then the above is probably moot (actually I didn't look at the sort of blurred preview image before I posted - that gorge is definitely huggable and not too fearsome looking!).
  • Katana-Katana- Join Date: 2008-11-25 Member: 65575Members
    Is there any chance we can get a tee shirt with just the TSF logo on the front or the back. I've loved the TSF (used to be TSA) logo from the first day I started playing ns. :D
  • remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester
    edited April 2013
    Who should we contact if the shipping address got messed up by Paypal? orders@unknownworlds.com bounced
  • goblingoblin Join Date: 2004-09-05 Member: 31412Members
    ok, now i just have to move to US buy a nice t-shirt
  • godriflegodrifle Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58815Members
    goblin wrote: »
    ok, now i just have to move to US buy a nice t-shirt
    You could get it through the chineses, I hear they sell them for 10$ less
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Katana- wrote: »
    Is there any chance we can get a tee shirt with just the TSF logo on the front or the back. I've loved the TSF (used to be TSA) logo from the first day I started playing ns. :D

Almost. You can still get older NS1 gear through the NS1 store:

http://www.cafepress.com/thensstore
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Almost. You can still get older NS1 gear through the NS1 store:

http://www.cafepress.com/thensstore
    That still going? And look, it even has an NS teddy bear:
    ns_logo_teddy_bear.jpg
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    if you have orders questions please hit me up with a message here. FYI we use the info you posted not the paypal address to ship. Shipping outside the US costs a flat rate of $20 to Canada and $25 to Europe/South America so in an effort to not gouge all of you on shipping price we held off on allow orders outside the US until we can provide more economical shipping options. FYI womens t-shirts will be added next week so you can buy all your lady friends a nice shirt too!

Gorge Plushies are coming, they are currently in the final phases of being tweaked to our satisfaction. Yes they do look purple in that picture but I wouldnt say that picture is entirely accurate based on the lighting. You will see more of him/her :) revealed soon.
  • VenatosVenatos Join Date: 2012-03-31 Member: 149762Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    oh yes thats awesome! i hope Europe shipping is comming soon, ill probably wait for the plushies too so i dont pay twice for shipping.
    just hope there will be a few xxl shirts left.
  • rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    WasabiOne wrote: »
    FYI womens t-shirts will be added next week

TYYYYY