Not going back to KKG anymore

randomroperandomrope Join Date: 2013-01-16 Member: 180026Members
KingKahunaGames.com Hive 6 Overcloacked

Admin/comm during round: Master Blaster

Recycles our armory in Data while we were actually winning it because a marine said he thought we might get blocked. The marine actually apologized and said he didn't mean to complain. The admin was also telling the team continually that they were sucking and were not going to win the game. Some servers will ban you for recycling IP's, extractors, or anything that takes away the advantage and this admin does it as spite. It was a pretty un-enjoyable 3 rounds and really negative. Sorry KKG your servers run great.

Comments

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    randomrope wrote: »
    The admin was also telling the team continually that they were sucking and were not going to win the game.

I personally love KKG servers and play on them regularly. Lots of great people and games there. With that being said, there are a few admins I don't see eye to eye with. This is a pretty good example of why.
  • randomroperandomrope Join Date: 2013-01-16 Member: 180026Members
    Yeah I usually play there and have them on favorite.
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Master Blaster has always been a garbage talking admin imo. I don't know why King Kahuna chose him - I don't think he knows his true colors.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    This forum is not supposed to be used for this. Take it up with the server admin you have an issue with. Locking this one...
This discussion has been closed.