Victorian/Steampunk NS2 Exo and Aliens

TheDRTheDR Join Date: 2013-01-24 Member: 181820Members
edited March 2013 in Artwork Forum
I started out drawing a fade so I could get a new avatar for Steam, but it doesn't really work in the small format of an avatar (although the final image still looks pretty cool, with his embossed claws and hat).

AyN0tiL.jpg

I went onto drawing a working man Gorge, enjoying a glass of something after a hard days work.

WorkingManGorge.png

I might work on some more, I was thinking an Onos steampunk tank thing, suggestions welcomed.

Comments

• CalegoCalego Join Date: 2013-01-24 Member: 181848Members, NS2 Map Tester
    How about a steampunk Exo? That would be a sight to behold.
  • HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    HAHA great stuff though I thought gorgess were friendly, cheery souls! For a fatty bum bum gorge he looks quite hostile!
  • JanosJanos Join Date: 2002-08-02 Member: 1050Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    edited March 2013
    Should have done a gentleman gorge. Love it.
  • TheDRTheDR Join Date: 2013-01-24 Member: 181820Members
    edited March 2013
    Calego wrote: »

Why didn't I think of that!

Well here it is, in it's gear based glory.

Exo-TaticalSteamForceFixFinal.png

Tactical Steam Force!

I didn't want to do another 'cute' gorge as that had been done before, that's why I went for more of a parody of the gorge's role in the game, vital but under appreciated.
    I might do a gentleman gorge next, with a suit and cane, that sounds like fun.
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    TheDR wrote: »
    Calego wrote: »

Why didn't I think of that!

Well here it is, in it's gear based glory.

Exo-TaticalSteamForceFixFinal.png

Tactical Steam Force!

I didn't want to do another 'cute' gorge as that had been done before, that's why I went for more of a parody of the gorge's role in the game, vital but under appreciated.
    I might do a gentleman gorge next, with a suit and cane, that sounds like fun.

Loving that furnace