Gorgeous speculation

Comments

• SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    shonan wrote: »
    Is it coming out today?

Please?
    It is scheduled for the 29th of February

I see what you did there...

• shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is it coming out today?

Please?
    Its never going to come out
    :((
  • killer monkeykiller monkey Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70743Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is it coming out today?

Please?

I checked the calender to see what day that was and was met with instant and immediate disappointment
  • douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    schkorpio wrote: »
    gorge flipping - if you go up to a gorge and press "E" you will turn the gorge up-side down and he'll have to rock his mouse left and right, kick his feet and foam at the mouth to flip back the right way up.

If the patch consisted of only this, I would be happy.
  • WillzZzWillzZz Join Date: 2013-01-31 Member: 182667Members
    Performance improvements is all I'm hoping for. Dropping below 30fps is kind of a drag.
  • SampsonSampson Join Date: 2012-01-06 Member: 139769Members
    WillzZz wrote: »
    Performance improvements is all I'm hoping for. Dropping below 30fps is kind of a drag.

i still dunno why ppl cant run the game at this point... turn off the special stuff... hell, i have a 2.4 ghz dual processor... i OCed it to 3.0 ghz.... my computer is a cpl yrs old... i get from 65-40 fps...

• dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    edited February 2013
    Sampson wrote: »
    WillzZz wrote: »

i still dunno why ppl cant run the game at this point... turn off the special stuff... hell, i have a 2.4 ghz dual processor... i OCed it to 3.0 ghz.... my computer is a cpl yrs old... i get from 65-40 fps...

I have a comp that can run Dayz, TF2 Company of Heroes, FTL, CIV 5 and chess titans (not at the same time). I turn down every setting to min and the resolution to its lowest, and I get 60fps if I am lucky.

ALSO, update has new concept art for loading screens :)
  • kais_4kais_4 Join Date: 2012-08-31 Member: 157127Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Better yet, make a LV-426 level so I can completely and utterly destroy A:CM! :D Marines start in Operations and Aliens in the sewers :P Seriously though, looking forward to the patch! <3 you UWE!!
  • WillzZzWillzZz Join Date: 2013-01-31 Member: 182667Members
    Sampson wrote: »

I've OC'd my computer to 3.8, turned off what makes the game playable. I average 70-80 or so, start matches over 100. There are rare circumstances where it just PLUMMETS to below 30. The kind of lag spike which is guaranteed to get you killed, and the kind which I'm hoping they fix in this next patch :)

• delta78delta78 Join Date: 2013-01-08 Member: 178131Members
    edited February 2013
    What do I expect, you ask, dear sirs?

Gorge BARBEQQ - BURN THEM on a Slow and hot FIRE!!!
    The REAL SauSage of juicy meat!

Why not PUT some ONOS in THERE!
    To spice things UP!

Behold the mega ultra sweet ONIGOR sandwich!
    It's SO tasty you WILL FEEL THE POWER FLOW THROUGH YOU!

You want more?
    Then no puppy has come close to this monster:
    DOUBLE ONI BURGER!
    with ONIons!
    and salad!

Only for 13.99$.

And there is more:
    KIDS MENU!
    That comes with little skulk
    cute gorge TOYS
    that will PLAY with your kids
    ONLY ONCE!

Only for 29.99$.

Warning: We do not take any responsibility for unexpected mutations and food becoming alive.

(Read it Powerthrust with voice :D)

• KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Is it coming out today?

Please?

At least by 2016 I expect people will stop complaining they can't run it on their machines... So, hurray for that!
    I also expect NS3 to be included.
  • whoppaXXLwhoppaXXL Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58298Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hopefully more NS1 Music. I was super pleasently surprised when I heard the ambience track in the game beginning.
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    whoppaXXL wrote: »
    Hopefully more NS1 Music. I was super pleasently surprised when I heard the ambience track in the game beginning.

That was UWE? Nice, I always thought it was some mod. :)
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Is it coming out today?

Please?

2016?! :(

• ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is it coming out today?

Please?

Damit, I was hoping it would be out now while I have half the week off :(
  • whoppaXXLwhoppaXXL Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58298Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Neoken wrote: »
    That was UWE? Nice, I always thought it was some mod. :)

I dont even know, sorry. But if not they should do it. No Excuses.

• ScatterScatter Join Date: 2012-09-02 Member: 157341Members, Squad Five Blue
    I'd trade all the content for less interp.
  • xen32xen32 Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162676Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    ellnic wrote: »
    Is it coming out today?

Please?

Damit, I was hoping it would be out now while I have half the week off :(

You should consider losing your job. When you work, you don't NS.
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Join Date: 2010-04-10 Member: 71291Members
    gorge back mounted hydra, allows a gorge to place a hydra on another gorges back creating a mobile hydra platform
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Guys, guys.

You guys LISTEN!

We've heard you, your requests, your desires for gorgeous. So, we're getting rid of Descent, Gorge Tunnels and all that other stuff, and instead bringing in the TASER.

NS2_Taser_with_notes.jpg

What do you think?
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    This was the concept art for that particular piece of gear:
    Fan_Art_Skulk_Taser.jpg

Oh man haha!
  • killer monkeykiller monkey Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70743Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2013
    You guys and your tasers, I wont if anyone will fall for it?
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    ...This was the concept art for that particular piece of gear...

Well that escalated quickly :|

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

Tell that to the Skulk, he's not happy at all from what I can gather :P
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    this community. hahahaha
  • BurdockBurdock Join Date: 2012-08-27 Member: 156553Members
    This was the concept art for that particular piece of gear:
    Fan_Art_Skulk_Taser.jpg

Oh man haha!

Skulks like tasers up the butt... who knew ?

• AfterhoursAfterhours Join Date: 2012-09-18 Member: 159869Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • extolloextollo Ping Blip Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72457Members
    edited February 2013

Tell that to the Skulk, he's not happy at all from what I can gather :P

Idk. looks pretty happy.

===

gorgeous will unite the community, bring cigars & scotch, and will lead to civil, meaningful on-line debate from our leather internet chairs.