Next Level Gaming - West/NA

tdunc-tdunc- Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179214Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Hello Everyone!!

We are currently looking for 2-3 more players to fill our roster for the ENSL, and other competitions that may come up on NS2.

About NLG:

We are a new group started by two of dudes from BC, Canada that have grown up and played video games together for the last 17 years!! We used to play a TON of NS1, though we never got into the competitive side of things. We have competed in a few other games over the years and now have this strange addiction to playing/watching streams for NS2. Finally we decided... hey, we could do that! We are striving for a very tight-knit community. Sparta and myself are married/soon to be married.. if we want to listen to drama we will ask our wives what the latest gossip is.

What's the point of playing games if you can't have fun and enjoy it?

NLG has started the NS2 squad and we are considering expanding into Dota 2, LoL and possibly CS:GO!!

I understand that not everyone can play 24/7. I work 50-60 hours a week so I know what it's like to not play as much as you hope. Once we fill the roster we will work out a schedule that can work for us, I want to make it easy on everyone!

We currently have a 20 Man NS2 server that is hosted by NFO, and it seems to be one of the most popular on the west coast. (Thanks everyone!!)
I will be looking at a private once we get the ball rolling a little more :)

Server Info (Also located in my Sig):
nlg.game.nfoservers.com:27015

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nxtlevel

Requirements:

Mature
Positive attitude
Mic
Active

Join the Steam Group, Post & Say Hello/Join Raidcall and Join us in the Server!!

Comments