Massive map flaw breaking gameplay/imersion/my sanity.

thefonzthefonz Join Date: 2011-06-22 Member: 105847Members
On Docking, there are no toilets in locker room.

;)

Comments

• IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    thefonz wrote: »

;)

Showers.... Oh lawd.

• Rellik_ptRellik_pt Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181205Members
    yeah you right the bar also doesnt have toilets and thats agaisnt the law :p
  • VolcanoVolcano Join Date: 2011-07-27 Member: 112496Members, Constellation
    I'm totally not immersed in bar without toilets being there
  • ChizzlerChizzler Join Date: 2013-01-04 Member: 177532Members
    I don't like the idea of a skulk hiding in the toilet when I'm going to take a dump. No toilets is fine in my book! Generally by the time I've reached Bar or Locker Rooms, a Skulk or 2 have already made me s**t myself so I don't need one.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    What do you think that hole in the floor you build the res node on top of is for?
  • bERt0rbERt0r Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46181Members
    Think about the ladies!
  • thefonzthefonz Join Date: 2011-06-22 Member: 105847Members
    _Necro_ wrote: »
    The TSF default marine armor has a build-in nanite-nutrition-system called: "Drain-Inclosed And Pressureless Excrement Runoff"
    Military term: D.I.A.P.E.R

It works like a combat drug. How it exactly manages, to keep up the fitness to fight of heavily injured marines is top secret...
    And you probably don't want to know anyway.

:D Very well played!
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    In Space Nobody Can Hear You Pee
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    The TSF default marine armor has a build-in nanite-nutrition-system called: "Drain-Inclosed And Pressureless Excrement Runoff"

It works like a combat drug. How it exactly manages, to keep up the fitness to fight of heavily injured marines is top secret...

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK ARMOURS?!
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter

Oh wow, I lol'd.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2013

The black armor face mask is actually a phasegate lined up to the marine's favorite snackfood and caffeinated beverages.
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Clearly, the only solution is to create a map filled with nothing but toilets.
  • MMZ_TorakMMZ_Torak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3770Members
    thefonz wrote: »

;)

Wow, no one has said it?

Nanites...

• extolloextollo Ping Blip Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72457Members
    uwe didnt want blood splatter OR urine splatter in this game.
  • _Necro__Necro_ Join Date: 2011-02-15 Member: 81895Members, Reinforced - Shadow

I don't know... I have seen some of them unload it into the forum. >:)