moving fan blades

jstoiajstoia Join Date: 2009-12-15 Member: 69667Members
<div class="IPBDescription">.</div>How come sometimes the fan blades turn for me and other times they dont?

Comments

• deathshrouddeathshroud Join Date: 2010-04-10 Member: 71291Members
    did you create a prop dynamic?
  • [AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
    I have no idea. I checked a big fan in honorguard in the editor and ingame for a million time and it was always moving without problems. As soon as I release it at the workshop and see it ingame on a server -> it ain't moving. This is madness, THIS IS SPARKSTAAAAA! Sry to be of no help :P Btw, your sig links to ns2_shiva, but you are working on co_shiva. Is there a chance you are also working on a big ns2_version? *gorgeyes*
  • SmaugSmaug Join Date: 2011-05-23 Member: 100283Members
    Yep, this also happened to me - Works on a listen server, doesn't spin when it's released through workshop.
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Join Date: 2010-04-10 Member: 71291Members
    i have noticed in mineshaft the fan in sorting spins sometimes when the power is restored and other times it doesnt, seems like a bug i believe with rotating props. maybe that has something to do with it? try copy pasting the fans from docking in the vent at bar they seem to work consistantly
  • jstoiajstoia Join Date: 2009-12-15 Member: 69667Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2067167:date=Jan 26 2013, 11:27 PM:name=[AwE]Sentinel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([AwE]Sentinel @ Jan 26 2013, 11:27 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2067167"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    I have no idea. I checked a big fan in honorguard in the editor and ingame for a million time and it was always moving without problems. As soon as I release it at the workshop and see it ingame on a server -> it ain't moving. This is madness, THIS IS SPARKSTAAAAA! Sry to be of no help :P Btw, your sig links to ns2_shiva, but you are working on co_shiva. Is there a chance you are also working on a big ns2_version? *gorgeyes*<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i am working on co and ns shiva yes. i have alot of projects so its not a priority atm. but I aim to release both version around same time.
  • [AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
    Awesome! Looking forward for both versions!
  • FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    DePara found out that this also has to do with the Server. If you don't download the whole NS2 client for the Server (most just run the Dedicated Server files only) the Antimations won't work.