Marine points

[GL1]Abaddon[GL1]Abaddon Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174842Members
Is there a list of actions vs points received for marines?

The reason I ask is I was following around a marine the other day and his points appeared to be going up for no apparent reason i.e. he was not destroying infection or making kills or building things.

At least not any significantly more than any other to make the points 20x higher than everyone else.

Comments

• WonderWafflesWonderWaffles Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166137Members
    Points as in PRes or actual Points when you press tab
  • [GL1]Abaddon[GL1]Abaddon Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174842Members
    Like as in score in tab screen
  • WonderWafflesWonderWaffles Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166137Members
    IIRC, Killing Cyst's, killing structures and killing lifeforms all count. Constructing also counts. (Power Nodes included)
  • SehzadeSehzade Join Date: 2010-12-29 Member: 76024Members
    sometimes when you build sth from the start to finish but someone joins in the end you do not get any points. or if you stop building in the end you still receive poits..or the other way around if you help building in the very end you receive points.

you accumulate most points by destruction and building.

not that I care too much. I prefer solid kdr or winning =D
  • TinkerTinker Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14395Members
    Really? I often have a average KD at best 1:1 unless I'm having a pretty good day. But I'm frequently at the top of the score board for points because RT's are 15pts and I hunger for those, then the occasional cyst for 2 and upgrades for I'm not sure how much but I love sneaking in and killing those. It all adds up real fast.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2045755:date=Dec 14 2012, 02:39 PM:name=Tinker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tinker @ Dec 14 2012, 02:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2045755"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Really? I often have a average KD at best 1:1 unless I'm having a pretty good day. But I'm frequently at the top of the score board for points because RT's are 15pts and I hunger for those, then the occasional cyst for 2 and upgrades for I'm not sure how much but I love sneaking in and killing those. It all adds up real fast.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeah, I'm pretty used to being the top of the scoreboard for points with the most deaths on the team and kill scores only above the newbies.