My posts

turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
<div class="IPBDescription">Where are they?</div>Such a basic feature that seems to be missing, any reasons why? I can't be bothered to remember and search for thread titles that I post in.

Comments

• AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    If you click your name beside a post, a menu pops up. If I'm not mistaken, you'll be able to find your own posts there. UWE is working on a new forum, where there's a lot of room to add all kinds of features. Stay tuned. :)
  • turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2029212:date=Nov 19 2012, 01:18 PM:name=Angelusz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Angelusz @ Nov 19 2012, 01:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2029212"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If you click your name beside a post, a menu pops up. If I'm not mistaken, you'll be able to find your own posts there. UWE is working on a new forum, where there's a lot of room to add all kinds of features. Stay tuned. :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I already knew about this, I just couldn't believe that the only way to do it required you to search through the forums on the off chance you happen to remember the title of the thread. Hopefully those new forums aren't as far back in the dark ages. Thanks for the quick response, though.
  • TinCanTinCan Join Date: 2006-12-11 Member: 59010Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2029212:date=Nov 19 2012, 09:18 PM:name=Angelusz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Angelusz @ Nov 19 2012, 09:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2029212"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->UWE is working on a new forum, where there's a lot of room to add all kinds of features. Stay tuned. :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    UWE should contract that work out so it can happen <i>now</i> :) . That way they can continue to focus everyone on game optimization. These forums have needed love for a looooooong time.

<!--quoteo(post=2029218:date=Nov 19 2012, 09:24 PM:name=turtsmcgurt)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (turtsmcgurt @ Nov 19 2012, 09:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2029218"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I already knew about this, I just couldn't believe that the only way to do it required you to search through the forums on the off chance you happen to remember the title of the thread.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I just search for my screen name.