MineShaft Map tweaks needed

InfiniteLoserInfiniteLoser Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172264Members
<div class="IPBDescription">areas of bugs / stuck spots</div>As an onos, if you jump into the southern tip of the Operations base you will get stuck in a crevice permanently and be a sitting duck until you are shot to death. obviously most players will only have this happen to them once before they learn not to go in there but I've seen it happen a lot in pub games. Also I have found some spots namely in the southern abyss of the gap that you can jump into and not be killed by 'natural causes'. I like to explore maps and find secret spots that average players do not know about. As a marine I like to find places to climb walls and shoot aliens from the ceiling. they never look there. :D I like how you can jump and climb on everything in the environment.

Also I feel like nobody noticed that the res node in North Tunnels was mysteriously removed. I guess that's a subtle alien nerf for this particular map. Not saying it wasn't necessary as you can tell some maps are particularly alien sided

Comments