[BUG] (Very minor) Modded filter on sever list not applying

HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
The "modded" toggle isn't applying in the server list on game launch for some reason. It's on, and I refresh the list and still get modded servers on it. I have to toggle it off and on again to make it actually filter.

Very low on the priority list, just letting you know.

Also, I would love if the column sorting settings would be remembered. I like sorting by number of players, and it doesn't seem to be remembered between game launches.

Again, very very low on the priority list :-) .

Comments

• RyneRyne Join Date: 2012-02-25 Member: 147408Members, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=2029387:date=Nov 19 2012, 05:33 PM:name=HeatSurge)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HeatSurge @ Nov 19 2012, 05:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2029387"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The "modded" toggle isn't applying in the server list on game launch for some reason. It's on, and I refresh the list and still get modded servers on it. I have to toggle it off and on again to make it actually filter.

Very low on the priority list, just letting you know.

Also, I would love if the column sorting settings would be remembered. I like sorting by number of players, and it doesn't seem to be remembered between game launches.

Again, very very low on the priority list :-) .<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ssshhhhhhh Server owners like this.

The yellow indicator is enough.