Tip for all players looking for team

wirywiry Join Date: 2009-05-25 Member: 67479Members
I see there has been a lot of posts in the LFT thread on this part of the forums. Another thing I noticed are that there aren't that many teams at the moment.

I urge a couple of you new players to step up and create a clan of your own. We have had a few new teams signed up for the ENSL NS2 S1, but they mostly seem to be full clans merging from one game to this one. If you were to create a team you would be practicing with people about as, err.. strategically evolved (? :P) as yourself, most likely. And with a few entry level clans there's a big chance you wont really get stomped.

See a commander who seems to have a solid grasp on stuff? Ask him to form a team. See a player that seems to be a solid aimer? Ask him!

So, let go of your nut sack and create your own team! :)

Comments

• Captain VentrisCaptain Ventris Join Date: 2012-09-27 Member: 160871Members
    Hit the nail on the head.

There aren't many clans at the moment. If several groups of people just pop up and make clans, you WON'T be on the receiving end of the Fanetanas every week, really. There are a bazillion other players with which you can have good games, and you really need just six people (though more is advisable due to substitutions, sickness, etc.).

Go for it!
  • SmellyPantsSmellyPants Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166704Members
    How does a group of people actually join a game together? From my experience (when trying to join a game with 2-3 steam friends), it's a pain in the ass...We basically have to go through games, trying to find where at least one side is horribly over-stacked. Otherwise, we're forced to play on separate sides. Am I missing something?
  • ZeikkoZeikko Join Date: 2007-12-16 Member: 63179Members, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester
    Sounds like you want to just pubstomp with your friends. I don't have any tips to help with that. But if you're actually into competitive play you need to have a private server with password.
  • wirywiry Join Date: 2009-05-25 Member: 67479Members
    edited November 2012
    With a properly implemented gather system in the game with a basic form of skill ranking, I think by all means you should be able to queue up to look for a casual 6v6 gaming experience as a group and be able to enjoy the game with your friends. Even if you're not in to the whole "competitive" side of the bizniz. Somewhere, over the rainbow, etc.
  • lolwowlolwow Join Date: 2012-10-06 Member: 161681Members
    Remove the "Filter empty servers" checkbox and you'll find lots of 0/16 servers waiting to be filled. Just have one guy enter it and the others click on the guy's name and join server. Contact some other team to do the same so you can get a 6v6 game going
  • YoungTrotskyYoungTrotsky Join Date: 2007-03-09 Member: 60307Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2010920:date=Nov 5 2012, 12:02 PM:name=lolwow)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lolwow @ Nov 5 2012, 12:02 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2010920"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Remove the "Filter empty servers" checkbox and you'll find lots of 0/16 servers waiting to be filled. Just have one guy enter it and the others click on the guy's name and join server. Contact some other team to do the same so you can get a 6v6 game going<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Probably better to look for 0/12 unless you want 6+2 randoms v 6+2 randoms. ;)
  • GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members
    edited November 2012
    If you are in need for a ts3 server you can use the ensl teamspeak (ip= ensl.org). Just talk to me or other admins and we will create a channel for your team.