WTB beta key

AlexiiAlexii Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162651Members
<div class="IPBDescription">WTB beta key</div>Heya all. Missed the beta opportunity unfortunately and find myself impatient for release. I have the preorder on Steam done but , as u now , it does not grant access. I wonder if i can buy a beta key to "activate" my copy of the game now. Or if thats not possible - id buy another copy of the game ( with the beta access ) if anyone is willing to sell. If all that fails - i hope there is a kind soul that will be willing to share an acc. Unless its against the TOS. In that case - How bout them Yanks ? =)

Comments

• TimMcTimMc Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143945Members
    Boy I wish I stocked up on beta keys, could sell them for buckets of cash now.

In all seriousness though, its 12 days away and game still has some balancing/tweaking to do, so don't worry about missing much. It will be ready then.
  • AlexiiAlexii Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162651Members
    edited October 2012
    Hehe i know man. To be honest with u i am very surprised myself at my impatience. Even bought a few other games to occupy me , but to no avail =) For reasons unknown i just need NS2 ASAP =) I wonder if that is akin to what a pregnant wife feels , when she sends a husband to the store to buy pickles at 2 in the morning .... =) Am i having NS2s babies ? =)

UPDATE No longer needed. Resolved thanks to the magnificent Camron. Praise him with great praise ! =))
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    You can allways watch the turnaments the following weekends, to satisfy your imidiate thist :)