God! Let me Play before i lose my mind!

AkutzoAkutzo Join Date: 2012-10-02 Member: 161301Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Come read my Story</div>Hi Guys, iv found out about this game when it poped on steam, first i pre-ordered it after the trailer, but then i wanted to see some game play's so iv search over youtube, and i started watching Galm's Video's i watched all of his videos from build 205 to 221 the last few days, with 2 of those days doing all nighters just watching..and now i ran out of video feed.. surprisingly this game is what iv been hoping for ever since iv played quake and command and conquer(was hoping to mix those two somehow, fps+rts) ..and finally it appears.. NS2 and i cannot play yet, which is driving me completly nuts, i finished borderlands 2 to level 50 in 3 days to try to make up for the nuts part, and i don't know what to do anymore, so please tell me this is soon, like..in 5 minutes hopefully who know's maybe? one thing i can say for sure, iv got over 12 years of online experience, Any kind of games i played them, ever since young age iv been agoraphobic, so my parents bough me a pc to make up for my boredom, yeah i know iv been doing progress in curing myself, but its extremely hard..and anyway's im mentioning this to show that im a real hardcore gamer, and whoever wants me on their side(pros only!) let me know, cause i will definitely kill ALOT, and i wanna also be a pro commander both sides, i like galm's style of doing random, im not picky about sides, i just wanna own..so anyways i wanna play.. i wanna play.. come on >.< i wanna play, i count the seconds of boredom until i can play, forward my message to the higher ups i dont know, all i know is this game friken rocks and i haven't played it yet.

thanks for reading

Akutzo <- steam name and gamer name

Comments

• ArcL!ghtArcL!ght Join Date: 2007-11-27 Member: 63031Members, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester
    Well I can tell you two things :) Watch some more games.

You got my channel on youtube (my sig), blindNS and alot of other people out there. So keep it in your pants for few more weeks and you will be set ;)
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    <a href="http://da.twitch.tv/naturalselection2/" target="_blank">http://da.twitch.tv/naturalselection2/</a> is the official stream.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited October 2012
    Heh there is a lot more NS2 stuff out there in the magical world of YouTube and Twitch :P

Less than one month to go (October release)
  • Highlander92Highlander92 Join Date: 2012-10-13 Member: 162257Members
    I too am very excited. I hadn't heard of this game until recently myself. Watched too many vids to count. Can't wait to play. See you all on the 31st :)