seeing everything threaded/collapsed?

zeepzeep Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3367Members
edited October 2012 in Web Site Feedback
<div class="IPBDescription">in the forum</div>I'm not sure what the exact wording is for it but normally when i browse threads in the forum i see all the replies underneath eachother, easy readable.
Today somehow this changed, i can only read one post, and the other posts are shown collapsed.

A quick check in Board settings shows no way to undo that. Not sure what happened.

How can i view the forum normal again?

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited October 2012
    You probably visited a forum post through a google link or something, which automatically sets the Display mode to Outline; just click Options in the upper right of any topic (just under the New Topic button) and click Standard and it should be fixed.
  • zeepzeep Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3367Members
    Thanks that fixed it. But i didn't come here through google. I came to the forum like i normally do, straight here.

It got messed up when i clicked a link in a post here on the board where someone was pointing to another post here on the board. Somehow there was a mode=threaded in that link causing my preferences to get overwritten.

I guess any member who clicks on a link where mode=threaded is in gets a threaded view from then on.
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Yeah I noticed the post and edited it, hopefully nobody else was inconvenienced.