New Forum Layout :S

Angry Hillbilly 2Angry Hillbilly 2 Join Date: 2012-03-31 Member: 149741Members
Im not sure if it is just me but the new forum layout where posts have to be clicked on a list below im finding is very tedious. I personally prefer to scroll down and scan the posts insted of clicking on each one. Could there be an option to set it up to its old format because its really been putting me off reading the forums which im finding a shame :( Unless somehow ive managed to get a massive bug or something

Comments

• AgielAgiel Join Date: 2006-11-14 Member: 58605Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    Options -> Display Modes -> Standard
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2012
    <b>Dammit got outninja posted by Agiel :P</b>

You probably followed a link from a search engine into these here forums which had a "MODE" variable on there. The forums haven't changed it's just your settings that have changed :)

To go back to the default way of browsing the forums, simply use the options button to the top right of the forum page and switch it back to "Standard"
  • Angry Hillbilly 2Angry Hillbilly 2 Join Date: 2012-03-31 Member: 149741Members
    Aw thanks guys yea i dunno something must of bugged out and changed the settings lol ^^ ty