Vendetta

Hunter.S.T.Hunter.S.T. Join Date: 2012-05-26 Member: 152596Members
Never before have i seen a server full of people from so many different places, brought together, by their hatred of a griefer.

A massive thanks to everyone who was on HBZ2 last night, had incredible fun with you guys beating that noob :D

This guy was so rude to everyone, call his team noobs whenever he died, saying "gj ######" to whoever killed him, being anti semetic, and strangly enough, using the word "frenchman" as an insult, on a server chocked full of french players, who were only too happy to kill him lol

I eventually lost my rag, and went the other side as him for the last 2 games of the evening, even though it meant i had to join a team that had no commander for the first 4 minutes, our team was so united and motivated by our hatred of "allah agbaar",, that we pushed them back to shipping, and trounced the noob.

Next game even funnier, he changed his name to fail, awesome frenchmen, me and a noobie commander, Started off by telling everyone they better not ###### it up, cause we got the noob on the other team, and we cant be loosing to that fricking nubcake. Thank you to our commander donkey tho, u did an awesome job man.

Highlights of the match, persoanlly killing that noob several times, and saying "NOOB DOWN!", whilst he ran through a list of excuses; "why dont you try beating me on your own", "try that without medpacks" and when he ran out of excuses, "gj ######". Biggest highlight was soloing the griefer with an axe, that shut him up for a while!!!!

Thanks so much for the pwnage guys, the griefers tears are like sugar to me :D lol

Q Q

Comments

• SkiTSkiT Join Date: 2012-05-22 Member: 152452Members
    Yep this guy need to be ban on all HBz and the others european severs. I don't like people being anti semetic... we have a good community in this game we need to keep this community like that..
  • FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Wellhe changes his names regulary and was banned on HBZ but got unbanned with the new adminsystem in place. Well OAG tryed to get his ID but the Server crashed, as soon as we habe his ID he will be banned from all good Servers so he can play with 10ticks and less.

He is just a lucky guy, because the bann system was/is bugged. But some server ops will do a "global" bannlist and I am sure vlnc is the one on the top list, because he is doing this now for 20 builds. But not for long anymore :-).
  • GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members
    edited July 2012
    cant we just post his steam id or something so everyone knows him ?!
    its not like he doesnt deserve it ...
  • FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    If you can get it sure ^^. but as non admin it is almost impossible to get the ID, beside the last played games via steam and guessing wich steam nick he used, that is why I suggested this:
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=118008&hl=" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/in...=118008&hl=</a>
  • TimMcTimMc Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143945Members
    I'm almost sad that I was on HBZ1 last night. Sounds somewhat amusing to see an entire server united against one ######.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    He is from the Czech Republic and i have his steamid.
    What should i say - BANNED on all HBZ servers.
    Nice my boss :-)! Now lets pass it to OAG, Exertus, Duplex and the All-In-Servers!
  • Hunter.S.T.Hunter.S.T. Join Date: 2012-05-26 Member: 152596Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1949429:date=Jul 6 2012, 10:16 AM:name=dePARA)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dePARA @ Jul 6 2012, 10:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1949429"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->He is from the Czech Republic and i have his steamid.
    What should i say - BANNED on all HBZ servers.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

YAY!!! thanks dePARA :)
    Btw. if someone need the steam-id, send me an pm.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited July 2012
    Keep this awesome community going guys.. adding him to our servers too. (420)

If anyone has any info on how sv_ban is broken please let me know asap! PM or Steam me. Thanks

Also, trying to get sv_staus to be available to all <strike>- no promises - but i'm trying.</strike><b> It will be available but not in time for 213 probably!</b>
  • countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members
    Why would someone buy a game that has only few servers, behave like an idiot, be banned, be unbanned, and behave the same way again? He can't play the game anymore when 2 more server groups ban him...
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    "Some men just want to see the world burn"..

Need info on how ban isn't working? Bueller?.. Bueller?...
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Some people need no reason. Just be glad that we have a working ban system now.
  • UzguzUzguz Join Date: 2003-06-05 Member: 17016Members, Constellation
    I haven't seen whoever you're talking about, but from what you've been saying here, it sounds like he just craves attention. Bugger the long-term consequences - he had everyone looking at him, at least for a little while. And now, in this thread, he still does.
    edited July 2012
    There was an error in the example for the ban-system.

Just delete the BannedPlayers.json if its not working for you. Ban someone, maybe youself, and replace the id with the one you like.
    Restart the server.
    edited July 2012
    Don't quote me on this, but i think you're not supposed to open, edit or mess with the bannedplayers.json file at all, for any reason, according to Brian, one of the programmers..
    Dont have any further details on why, but bad things happen i guess?
    <!--quoteo(post=1949537:date=Jul 7 2012, 02:40 AM:name=countbasie)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (countbasie @ Jul 7 2012, 02:40 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1949537"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why would someone buy a game that has only few servers, behave like an idiot, be banned, be unbanned, and behave the same way again? He can't play the game anymore when 2 more server groups ban him...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well there are sime players and whole clans who like to see PPL rage, bigges group that rxists for ages now are the "myg0t" clan.
    The try to get the biggest rage and do collages and videos about it, the best rages will get a price, here is a example:

<a href="http://forums.myg0t.com/showthread.php?t=53269" target="_blank">http://forums.myg0t.com/showthread.php?t=53269</a>

Some PPL are just asses and love to be it.