Matchups this weekend [5/6 May]

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">Let's grow the list out again!</div>Hi everyone! An awesome weekend has past, and it's time to start filling slots for next weekend. Post up your matches :)

Comments

• ArgoshArgosh Join Date: 2011-01-21 Member: 78474Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2012
    I heard Kouji-San would be interested in co-casting. :-P
  • HuzeHuze Insightful Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22724Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I'll be keeping a list of all the matches on my <a href="http://ns2comp.herokuapp.com/" target="_blank">Competitive Match Tracker</a>

Go there if you want to see upcoming matches and when they're happening.
  • -[420]-Papageorgio-[420]-Papageorgio Join Date: 2011-09-23 Member: 122961Members
    edited May 2012
    <b>-[420]- Is having to cancel all matches for this weekend</b>. I just found out that 5 of our members will be out of town.

Hopefully this will be a good opportunity for other teams to get into the spot light and strut their stuff. Even though we are not playing, we are still looking forward to watching the stream this weekend. Good luck to everyone and kick some ass!
  • -[420]-Papageorgio-[420]-Papageorgio Join Date: 2011-09-23 Member: 122961Members
    edited May 2012
    Maybe next weekend :(
  • shivshiv Join Date: 2010-04-11 Member: 71341Members, Constellation
    edited May 2012
    D|S v Exertus - 5/5(sat) 2pm EST
    D|S v 156 - 5/6(sun) 4pm EST

Looking for more matches, hit me up.
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Looks like we've got some awesome matches coming :)
  • IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Just want to say that these are one of the highlights of my weekend and I thoroughly enjoy watching them. Thanks to Hugh and the teams out there for putting this on. Maybe I should get off my bum and join a team and get in on the action. :D
  • supsusupsu Join Date: 2012-04-24 Member: 151023Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2012
    Exertus playing vs 420 on saturday <b>canceled!!!</b> and vs darkside on saturday as well at 20.00cet but stay stuned, more to come! And anyone interested scrimming just contact me or join on our quakenet channel #exertus and ask for one! Glhf!

More:
    Exertus vs <b>MIX(notice the change)</b>on saturday at 18.00cet.
    Exertus vs All-in on saturday at 21.00cet.
    Exertus vs superbaxpros on sunday at 18.00cet.
    Exertus vs <b>HBZ(notice the change)</b> on sunday at 20.00cet.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    HBZ is looking for matches @ sunday 6th.
    Please contact me via PM or steam.
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    We have two scheduled game although we may be using ringers as 3 of our main players are not going to be playing this weekend :( we dont have issue with being streamed but since a lot of our normal team wont be playing I think other matches should take any available slots over us getting one. (that sounded weird too me?)

156 v Skulkrush - Sunday - 12:00PST|3:00EST
    156 v D|S - Sunday - 1:00PST|4:00EST

**I would also like to say that is can be very frustrating when the other team doesn't show up on time. I know we all cant control what each of our players does, but can we all try to be ready to play at least 5 min before the scheduled time so that our games don't start late? I know this is practice and I'm not pointing fingers just saying a lot of us have multiple games and some are cast and it makes it hard to have to wait 10, 20, 30 minutes and then only play one or two rounds before the next match. Thanks all!**
    D|S vs All-In 5PM EST on 5/5 (saturday)
  • HuzeHuze Insightful Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22724Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2012
    I believe I have all matches up to date in <a href="http://ns2comp.herokuapp.com/" target="_blank">the tracker</a>. If you think a time is wrong let me know.

You can now log into the site using your steam account. After logging in you can change your timezone to see the match times in your local time; to do this just click on your name in the upper right corner and change your settings.

After some team captains sign up I'll be associating them with their teams and allowing them to arrange matches with other teams using the site.

Edit: Also, who is keeping track of live casting with Hugh gone? I'd like to check off which matches will be cast.
    <!--quoteo(post=1932665:date=May 2 2012, 12:57 PM:name=Huze)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huze @ May 2 2012, 12:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1932665"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I believe I have all matches up to date in <a href="http://ns2comp.herokuapp.com/" target="_blank">the tracker</a>. If you think a time is wrong let me know.

You can now log into the site using your steam account. After logging in you can change your timezone to see the match times in your local time; to do this just click on your name in the upper right corner and change your settings.

After some team captains sign up I'll be associating them with their teams and allowing them to arrange matches with other teams using the site.

Edit: Also, who is keeping track of live casting with Hugh gone? I'd like to check off which matches will be cast.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

D|S match vs All-In is Saturday, not Sunday.
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited May 2012
    Hey guys! I'll be in charge of this weekend and upcoming ones, I need members/team captains whoever is in charge of scheduling matches to add me <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/broluitjens" target="_blank">http://steamcommunity.com/id/broluitjens</a>
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    OH I HOPE SOMEONE STREAMS D|S v ALL-IN should be a good match!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1931925:date=Apr 30 2012, 08:13 PM:name=Argosh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Argosh @ Apr 30 2012, 08:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1931925"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I heard Kouji-San would be interested in co-casting. :-P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I got a busy schedule this weekend --> casting :P
    HBZ is still looking for matches @ sunday, please contact me.
    Seems we are playing vs exertus @ sunday 18:00 UTC. Ill edit this post if its 100% confirmed.
    Contact me also , if you want a pcw vs HBZ.
  • ArkantiArkanti pub baddie Join Date: 2011-07-22 Member: 111781Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Make sure everyone on your team has the latest version of the Insight mod <u><b>before</b></u> your game is set to start!

<a href="http://www.duplexgaming.co.uk/downloads/mods/89/insight/" target="_blank">Aaaand here's the Duplex page for it.</a>
  • ArgoshArgosh Join Date: 2011-01-21 Member: 78474Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Stream is running. Tune in guys. :)
  • DocanDocan Join Date: 2007-12-28 Member: 63284Members, Constellation
    edited May 2012
    Streaming Darkside vs Exertus right now www.twitch.tv/D0can

No Shoutcast