Double-tab fade dodge/rush ability

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
edited March 2012 in NS2 General Discussion
Was currently testing the new fade ability by constantly using double-tab ability, i suddenly got overpowered. No energy train and constanlty dodge all marine bullets. I was unstappable when spaming this new ability. <b>My fingers started to hurts after a whiled, lol? </b>

I had hard to both use regular movement a,w,s,d and to double-tab forward, sideways, etc etc. Was kind of clumsy. It stops my cuite fade for 0,5 s to make double-tab. Over & over again gets a little bit boring for me in the long run.

Maybe it's me being sensitive, but what do you guys things?

Comments

• CodeineCodeine Join Date: 2010-11-22 Member: 75155Members
    Ye i dont like it either.
  • PapayasPapayas Join Date: 2010-07-01 Member: 72219Members
    Personally, I think they should work on the Marine perspective because they pretty lose 2/3 (Maybe more) of the time and stop giving the aliens more abilities to kick marines butt.
  • BearTaxiBearTaxi Join Date: 2011-11-15 Member: 133064Members
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1908906:date=Mar 2 2012, 07:25 AM:name=oldassgamers)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oldassgamers @ Mar 2 2012, 07:25 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1908906"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I was unstappable when spaming this new ability. <b>My fingers started to hurts after a whiled, lol? </b><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

For some reason that sentance made me laugh.

But yeah, It's pretty broken at the moment. It's kind of expected though, seeing as it's the first iteration of the ability. I hope to hell they get rid of it being bound to double-tap, and hopefully never bind anything to double-tap again.

Also another thing I've found about it, is if you do a extremely short, controlled blink up into the air then immediately double tap forward, you get a super fast boost forward for NO energy (that seems to increase in momentum the further you go?). Pretty OP in that regard aswell.