Path of Exile Beta key give-away

SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
edited December 2011 in Off-Topic
<div class="IPBDescription">Avert your gaze yonder here</div>Heard of the Diablo 2 clone/remake/heavily inspired game called Path of Exile?

If you answered "yes" and are a certified member of the OT board (at least 3 years since subscribed and a regular) then you eligible to getting a beta key to this fine grindfest! <a href="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/d/d3/Spy_highfive05.wav" target="_blank">No, really!</a>

Toss me a PM and spare the drool and you shall be rewarded.

Oh and it's like we say here in Sweden "först till kvarn!" (outlanders are directed to google translate which actually does a great job this time).

<span style='color:#000000;background:#000000'>the cult of panigg will have exclusive copyright to your immortal soul/atheist counterpart upon receiving above mentioned beta key</span>

The rarity of these are unknown to me so be nice if ya'll already got one.

Edit: These are for both EU/US but now it's gone! poof! Rob might get more keys though, a friend got a key and in turn got his own invite to send to me. We'll see if Rob is scandalous or honorable.

Comments

• RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Members, NS1 Playtester
    Unless you meant the PoE OT forums... in which case ignore my PM :(
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    edited December 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=1887812:date=Dec 1 2011, 09:53 PM:name=Rob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rob @ Dec 1 2011, 09:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1887812"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Unless you meant the PoE OT forums... in which case ignore my PM :(<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/6e/Spy_negativevocalization03.wav" target="_blank">Preposterous!</a> You will get the key seeing you were first and you <i>will</i> enjoy it.
  • RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Members, NS1 Playtester
    Yay! Finally joined the cult of panigg!
  • RetalesRetales Panigg cultist Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19180Members
    Ahem... Gentlemen. Don't mind me. I'm just standing here in hopes of catching an invite in case they start flying around.

The reasonable part of my brain would be freaking pissed off if he knew I'm trying to get access to a game like this so close to the exams and assignment deadlines. But he'll never know.
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    what if we are NSF certified but not OT III ?
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1887947:date=Dec 2 2011, 01:40 PM:name=That_Annoying_Kid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (That_Annoying_Kid @ Dec 2 2011, 01:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1887947"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->what if we are NSF certified but not OT III ?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What the heck is NSF?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1887838:date=Dec 2 2011, 12:29 AM:name=Retales)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Retales @ Dec 2 2011, 12:29 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1887838"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ahem... Gentlemen. Don't mind me. I'm just standing here in hopes of catching an invite in case they start flying around.

The reasonable part of my brain would be freaking pissed off if he knew I'm trying to get access to a game like this so close to the exams and assignment deadlines. But he'll never know.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Are you sure about that, I mean <b>absolutely</b> sure. It goes without saying that if you are... <b>He knows!</b>
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1887958:date=Dec 2 2011, 09:28 AM:name=Svenpa)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Svenpa @ Dec 2 2011, 09:28 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1887958"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What the heck is NSF?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    OT III is a Scientology thing, so I'm assuming he is making a Scientology joke. A bad one that is...

Any way, yay for people getting keys to awesome looking betas.
  • PaniggPanigg Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58212Members
    What is this? I don't even!

I would love a key if I weren't occupied with freaking skyrim. :/
  • redgagaredgaga Join Date: 2012-03-30 Member: 149652Members
    here is some more info about it <a href="http://www.dotmmo.com/path-of-exile-8193.html" target="_blank">http://www.dotmmo.com/path-of-exile-8193.html</a>
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    So, Rob's avatar is breaking things...

PS: Got an email this week about a stress test for the game this weekend, no clue if I will actually have time to play it though...
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    Flargh! Somebody nuke that avatar!
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    I'm playing a lightning-necro temp called pacemakermalfunction. Let me know if you want to team up. just started act 2 for the second time.
  • LV426-ColonistLV426-Colonist Space Jockey Join Date: 2011-08-05 Member: 114269Members, Constellation
    <a href="http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/" target="_blank">http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/</a>

This weekend is open to the public.
  • LachdananLachdanan Join Date: 2003-06-04 Member: 16995Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Onos
    due to the high request they opened their cashshop now.
    Many have asked for beeing able to donate and get a key.

Its still a little bit to early to call it a OpenBeta, there are still only 2acts.
    Buying a key is not an option if you only want to play the game, keep this in mind if considering to purchase.
    Open Beta should hit public in June.