Natural Selection 2 News Update - NS2 Build 175 Change Video

MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
Please post comments on the topic Natural Selection 2 News Update - NS2 Build 175 Change Video here

Comments

• LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    Had already played a bit this morning before seeing the video so I can say that's pretty accurate to how awesome the game is becoming :)
  • yimmasabiyimmasabi Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58318Members
    Thanx. gonna check it edit this.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Hehe

<!--QuoteBegin-Hugh+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hugh)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Not having to wait for "Max" to do this<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

^
    Fixing powernodes :P
  • BitPonBitPon Join Date: 2010-11-20 Member: 75104Members
    I'd love to see undead powernodes haunt marines in the dark...

Nice vid, I liked the door-animation, didn't notice it before (perhaps it wasn't there). Keep it up guys! All your work is starting to show off now that performance is getting far better, can't wait to see what the future holds!
  • MajinMajin Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16829Members, Constellation
    Great video as always, but its been a while since we have had a full 4 part play through so make sure you do get us some more of that great NS2 play to watch.
  • AcolyteAcolyte Join Date: 2003-03-27 Member: 14946Members
    That was a nice game, however during it as a marine commander, I experienced some issues with view scrolling using mouse. After about 15 minutes into the game, mouse scroll stopped working, and if I used left/right/up/down keys it would keep scrolling without me holding them. Left click worked, however. Logging out of console for multiple times did not fix the problem.
  • peregrinusperegrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members
    The new door animations look great.

Too bad for me the game is too demanding so I havent played it for some months. One day when I buy a new laptop hope I can play!
  • BetaSwordBetaSword Join Date: 2005-01-18 Member: 36256Members
    Hmm, but still, the vertical Infestation-Texture is quite bugged (just straight lines on vertical surfaces).

However, the game looks more and more awesome, Flayra and the team is doing a great job, maybe even better than some older Companys(The engine lkooks far more advanced than what I've seen from the current source-engine).
  • AezayAezay Join Date: 2003-04-19 Member: 15660Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1843430:date=Apr 30 2011, 11:02 PM:name=BetaSword)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BetaSword @ Apr 30 2011, 11:02 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1843430"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmm, but still, the vertical Infestation-Texture is quite bugged (just straight lines on vertical surfaces).<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The current implementation of infestation is just temporary, don't expect this to get fixed before they put in the real infestation.
  • RazorRazor Join Date: 2010-02-23 Member: 70695Members
    Fabulous work UW team! I really enjoyed watching the patch video to find out whats been improved!
  • nirvanaXOnirvanaXO Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70747Members
    video was perfect! Understood everything right away. Loving the repairable power nodes and unlockable doors by the way.