Unhappy with purchase.

RivetboundRivetbound Join Date: 2011-03-14 Member: 86250Members
edited March 2011 in Web Site Feedback
I loved Natural Selection 1. Right now however, I feel very misled. I purchased your preorder expecting to be able to play the game. For the last 2 weeks I have logged on at different times of day to find *maybe* 1 server live and thats considering the refresh button is even feeling like working. The load time is tremendous and my system is not holding it back. On the rare occasion I manage to get in, the game simply skips around as graphics glitch across the screen until I become frustrated enough to just try another day.

I spent 40$ wanting to play this game, not stare at an .exe file which simply wastes time. Granted, someday this game will hopefully be marketed and I'll login to a completed NS2 full of potential, but atm I just threw money out the window and could not be less satisfied with it.

Comments

• douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    There are certainly more than 1 server live. you might need to update, or even delete/reinstall.

You can try right-clicking on the game in steam -> properties -> local files -> verify integrity of game cache.

Also, what are your system specs?