Trials HD

PistachioPistachio Join Date: 2005-05-26 Member: 52481Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Please tell me I'm not alone.</div>For some reason, I've picked this game back up, and I've been hating myself ever since. I don't understand why I seek out this kind of frustration. The ratio of failure to success is something like 100:1 for me. Truly pathetic. As much as I try I can't beat Inferno II. The pipes at the end are impossible to get across. Impossible. Then I watch replays of the top ten players and I swear they were half asleep during their play through. They make it look effortless.

Please tell me I'm not all alone. Is anyone else out there as masochistic as myself when it comes to Trials? I've never felt so heated playing a game.

If you're out there, share your suffering. Misery loves company.

Comments

• MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed&#33; Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    I got it. I'm on the 2nd medium level and it's already making me ragequit. ###### piece of ###### ###### motorbike ######s >:I
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    I strongly recommed you *don't* get Super Meat Boy :D
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    edited December 2010
    Games like Trials or Super Meatboy are the kind that dare you to buy them and then insult you if you hesitate. It takes a steadfast man to withstand them. A manly man. A man like me.

Now excuse me, I need to go stand in the wind with my shirt open.
  • X_StickmanX_Stickman Not good enough for a custom title. Join Date: 2003-04-15 Member: 15533Members, Constellation
    Just gonna throw a fact out here to annoy Monkfish:

I've finished all the levels in Trials 2.
  • PistachioPistachio Join Date: 2005-05-26 Member: 52481Members
    I'm just a few off from full completion. Inferno II, obviously still alludes me as I mentioned above, and a couple other extreme levels from the latest map pack. Ultimately it's a matter of luck. When it comes to the really technical bits, I can't recreate successful runs. They just happen. Though, I have yet to break a controller. I do have a bit more self control than that.
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    I think the only "I DARE YOU TO BEAT ME" game I've beaten is Jumper.