Any UK hosting companies support NS2 yet?

OmNomNom!OmNomNom! Join Date: 2010-11-25 Member: 75266Members
edited November 2010 in General Server Discussion
Was wondering if anyone knows of a UK server provider that has NS2 servers? Or has a package so that you can configure the server as you like it?

I have no specific requirements other than it should be a windows box, and support a 12 - 16 player NS2 server comfortably.
Would be nice to get remote access too to easily reconfigure the server / any additional services required.

I have searched for information but would appreciate it if someone more experienced with hosting could give me some pointers.

(I'm quite technical and code for a living but its been about 8 years since I hosted a game server :D, probably CS and NS back in their hayday)

Any help much appreciated!

Sorry just realised that this is the NS1 server forum but there doesn't seem to be one for NS2 yet.

Comments

• RebelRebel Join Date: 2003-04-10 Member: 15371Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Playtester
    I have sent you a PM.
  • zimzumzimzum Join Date: 2004-09-02 Member: 31200Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1810315:date=Nov 25 2010, 06:49 AM:name=OmNomNom!)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OmNomNom! @ Nov 25 2010, 06:49 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1810315"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sorry just realised that this is the NS1 server forum <b>but there doesn't seem to be one for NS2 yet.</b><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

nvm, you found it. still, welcome to the forum.
  • OmNomNom!OmNomNom! Join Date: 2010-11-25 Member: 75266Members
    Thanks for the responses guys :)

Been around since 2002, either i forgot my login details or they removed accounts at some point... but still :D Its good to be back!