what can i say..

ThaTha Join Date: 2009-06-05 Member: 67694Members
<div class="IPBDescription">i had so much fun</div>after getting over this annoying crash to desktop i managed to get in a game with a few other aussies and as well as the master tactician NS2HD(those early rushes are deadly) i can say i am loving this as of right now. the best game man we had tactics and everything being used such as the infamous get-2-grenade-launchers-and-win-game tactic to spam a wall of hydra and buildings outside of marine spawn and separate them from thier expansion and resource towers...

i was pretty proud when my brother who doubted this games success was having fun watching the hectic gameplay that unfolded.

well done UWE.

Comments

• ExroathExroath Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72441Members
    I have to say .. Wow this last update .. was just wow! Great job!! I really dont need to say much more :D
  • extolloextollo Ping Blip Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72457Members
    agree. the look and performance is really getting there now.

no doubt there is a lot of grousing about particulars in the gameplay, but overall UWE did a phenomenal job.

first game with the new build was jaw-dropping in a lot of ways - this engine is going to get the job done.
  • RuntehRunteh Join Date: 2010-06-26 Member: 72163Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yeah, it is great fun on the servers at the moment.

I think the debates about how the game should work on here are a lot more positive than they were (constructive rather than destructive) because of this patch.
  • PistachioPistachio Join Date: 2005-05-26 Member: 52481Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1810390:date=Nov 25 2010, 12:08 PM:name=Runteh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runteh @ Nov 25 2010, 12:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1810390"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah, it is great fun on the servers at the moment.

I think the debates about how the game should work on here are a lot more positive than they were (constructive rather than destructive) because of this patch.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Morale on the boards has improved for sure. Basic technical issues that were stopping players from connecting, or enjoying the game, were addressed heavily in this build and we're really seeing gameplay for what it is now. A whole lot of fun.