Just had a great time!

JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
We finally got a 3 on 3 going on the dev server and performed our first successful skulk rush. It was so much fun!!

...then the game crashed... So I have one thing I'd like to say.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc05gZFly0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc05gZFly0</a>

(joke thread btw...)

Comments

• Cam1Cam1 Join Date: 2004-08-31 Member: 31059Members
    edited November 2010

i wish i think threw everything before i post
  • JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
    hmm I see how the OP can look sarcastic... just to remove ambiguity. I basically mean that even though I played for only 10 minutes it was freaking awesome and I can't wait for the game to become more stable + funny video :D
  • Cam1Cam1 Join Date: 2004-08-31 Member: 31059Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1807990:date=Nov 21 2010, 06:38 AM:name=JAmazon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JAmazon @ Nov 21 2010, 06:38 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1807990"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hmm I see how the OP can look sarcastic... just to remove ambiguity. I basically mean that even though I played for only 10 minutes it was freaking awesome and I can't wait for the game to become more stable + funny video :D<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

its just the fact the dev team actually do read the forums and i doubt they need more negativity if you read face book or tiwtter they say thanks for all the love there spirits are lifting lol yeh and im tired ugh night
  • ownosownos Join Date: 2010-11-21 Member: 75124Members
    Indeed! Throw down some love for these guys. They are busting their asses off, and they're actually making, imo, the best game ever.

I'm already having alot of nice battles on servers, and the latest work is just 'outta sight!' Cheers UWE, you kick ass!
  • SamWSamW Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2515Members
    edited November 2010
    Whomever that would express their feelings with the words of Fry would be a fool worse than him.

Now why don't you
    <!--quoteo(post=0:date=??? ?? 30??, ??:?? ??:name=Philip J. Fry [Futurama])--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philip J. Fry [Futurama] @ ??? ?? 30??, ??:?? ??)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! ...
    Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It only shows our enthusiasm.