Natural selection songs

kyliegirlkyliegirl Gorge MasterAustralia Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10586Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited October 2012 in Artwork Forum
<div class="IPBDescription">for those who want them again</div>Alot of these NS related songs appear to be no longer traceable so I thought I would give you a direct link to download these songs.

In the below link the songs are as follows.

<i>A Million Res Nodes
Cleanse da intruders
Making My Decisions
My clan - Stroketeers
Boondock Marines
Comm Comm Comm
Noobs - Stuck in the middle with Noobs
Not Leet </i>

<a href="http://www.kylielangton.com.au/Natural%20Selection.rar" target="_blank"> NS SONGS</a>

I take no credit for these songs, most of these were made during a competition which took place on AUSNS where people were asked to create a song about NS by either making their own complete song, or modifying a song to sing about the characters and players of ns.

Comments

• That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    woot kylie awesome as always

Alot of those songs are FFT songs, and boondock marines was EGC

P.S. As far The hive came first silly, bacterium coalesce into hive when it detects intruders in need of cleansing, and then it spawns skulks to do just that
  • RobBRobB TUBES OF THE INTERWEB Join Date: 2003-08-11 Member: 19423Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    I hope you know what you're doing, kylie.
    And paid your bandwith bills... ;)