LF a programmer

c0kec0ke Join Date: 2004-07-02 Member: 29676Members
edited July 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">LF a programmer</div>hello everyone,

im currently looking for a partner whos interested in hosting a ns2 community (page, server, etc.)
i have to ask here, because the mate who was originally going to support me has gone inactive..
the page-design is already done, so the next step would be to set up the page/CMS

so, im looking for someone who can code (HTML/PHP/CSS very good, eventually LUA)
you should be kinda activ, have enough time
be european
you should be able to communicate in english properly
should be 18 years+
should be playing NS for atleast 2 years (be halfway skilled/steady)
have NS2 preordered
and last but not least, it would be very handy if we'd already know eachother (from gaming etc.. playing as "c0keh" and "FLAWLESS")

if you are interested, i would be pleased if you'd contact me.

Comments

• ryanericwryanericw Join Date: 2009-08-27 Member: 68624Members
    be euro? Good luck.
    I have more than enough qualifications but that is quite an odd requirement. This is easy work, surprised that no one has offered their precious time yet.
  • c0kec0ke Join Date: 2004-07-02 Member: 29676Members
    edited July 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1783384:date=Jul 25 2010, 11:45 PM:name=ryanericw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ryanericw @ Jul 25 2010, 11:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1783384"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->be euro? Good luck.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    it is no "must", but it would be more comfortable and enjoying for you (in case of servers e.g.)
  • glimmermanglimmerman Join Date: 2004-04-29 Member: 28300Members, Constellation
    FYI you don't need to know any coding to setup a CMS. Just use joomla or something and a bridge to a good forum, something like jfusion. The most you will need is a bit of html/css and you can easily setup a professional looking website.
  • ThrillseekerThrillseeker Join Date: 2007-04-10 Member: 60593Members
    NSTalent offer some sort of community forum hosting only. I suggest as glimmerman says, go for Joomla or WP.