Natural Selection Gauss Rifle Replacement

simonsyndarensimonsyndaren Join Date: 2008-06-29 Member: 64524Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Help me find it please.</div>Hey.

Me and my friend are looking for the starcraft gauss rifle replacement. We played with it when we first saw NS like 2003 and want it again. So if somebody have a link or something please let us know.

Thanks

Comments

• CoolCookieCooksCoolCookieCooks Pretty Girl Join Date: 2003-05-18 Member: 16446Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation
    I just spent an hour searching for it, theres quite a few threads out there mentioning it with links. All of the links I stumbled upon were dead though unfortunately. If you can find the Starcraft megapack anywhere then it should be in there, if not it might possibly be bundled with the starcraft marine model.
  • simonsyndarensimonsyndaren Join Date: 2008-06-29 Member: 64524Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1766253:date=Apr 12 2010, 05:10 PM:name=CoolCookieCooks)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoolCookieCooks @ Apr 12 2010, 05:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1766253"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I just spent an hour searching for it, theres quite a few threads out there mentioning it with links. All of the links I stumbled upon were dead though unfortunately. If you can find the Starcraft megapack anywhere then it should be in there, if not it might possibly be bundled with the starcraft marine model.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Okey thanks for the effort anyway
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    edited April 2010
    I do believe I have said model, will search through backups.

edit:
    Haven't found the C-14 Impaler rifle yet, did find the space marine model:
    <a href="http://77.248.180.161:9008/bestanden/games/ns/scmarine2_t2k.zip" target="_blank">Light marine</a>
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    I've found starcraft-themed replacement models for the aliens, can't find the gauss rifle though.

--Scythe--