Payment

SmoothSmooth Join Date: 2010-04-08 Member: 71206Members
<div class="IPBDescription">can the NS2 ppl look at this cause..</div>I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, but having to pay by credit card is just annoying.

I reckon we should do a tally of all those people with credit cards plus willing to use it online, and those without.

I have no problem paying the 20 or so dollars but it really grinds my gears when they ask for credit card. I mean my parents don't want to give their credit card numbers over the internet, if i steal my dads and do it, he will find out and castrate me. So what the F@^# are you guys doing? It seems like you want to aim this games at people over 18 and only if they have credit cards. I'm telling you, you'll have so much more sales if you sell it through shops and not through goddamn credit cards.

How many people have easy access to credit cards?
Cause I know that I don't. And do any downloadable games play with Mac?
Gah, I'm 17 years old yet I'm so f*#$ing frustrated with the internet like some 96yo War Veteran claiming the internet is a useless invention and type writers and telegrams are the way to go.

Why can't you just sell a disc like half life or something or possibly sell little cards which you can buy from a shop with serial numbers to the downloads, instead of all this credit card bull######. Personally if it was like that i would be more than happy to purchase it for 5 or so more dollars, than the original $20.

I think it's that time of the month again but i was so incredibly impressed with the NS game that i couldn't wait to get NS2, but now since when i was like 14 I had a pc but<b> EVERYONE IS CHANGING TO MAC</b> wouldn't it make sense to create it playable with MAc, unless you want us to go to the shop buy bootcamp add on a 100 or so dollars to the already 20 game and still not pay since it requires CREDIT CARDS! F*&% NS2 its credit card payment and windows FML... i just don't know anymore, i guess me and thousands of other people will just have to forget about unknown worlds since we won't be able pay with ease.

I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA LOSE IT I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THE NEXT VERSION OF THIS GAME AND NOW YOUR SAYING I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT CAUSE OF A F*@$ING CREDIT CARD!

<div align='center'>By the Kranky Kiwi,
Smooth</div>

Comments

• zimzumzimzum Join Date: 2004-09-02 Member: 31200Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    wow. i mean, uh....wow. good luck with that.
  • NossahNossah Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8234Members, Constellation
    edited April 2010
    I have no clue what country you are from, but you could possibly do some research at the availability of prepaid credit cards in your country. You just pay a set amount for it and you cannot use it after you use that amount. For the rest it works like a normal credit card.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Paypal doesn't require a credit card, try and get your parents to open up one of those accounts. Or increase your age +1 (mean joke I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist :P)
  • Tom HoenTom Hoen Join Date: 2009-07-02 Member: 68004Members
    And it's pre-aplha stage right now, so the game won't hit the shelves untill it goes gold. It's requires credit card atm because it's the easiest way to pay.
  • SekerSeker Join Date: 2007-03-06 Member: 60259Members
    Aren't there pre-praid credit cards already ? (you should google ^^ )

Oh and last time known a mac port will come but later (read not with release).
  • the uncanny taintthe uncanny taint Join Date: 2010-04-22 Member: 71495Members
    Ask one of your friends who has a CC to do it and pay them in cash.