Problem when I use leap/blink

BasicBasic Join Date: 2009-10-27 Member: 69152Members
Hi there,

Well, it's in the title... in fact when i use leap or blink, the game stop to run and i have to do ctrl+alt+suppr, to stop it...
i dont know where does it come from and it's very annoying!

can you help me pleaaaaaaaase! :)

thanks!

(im french sorry for my bad english...)

Comments

• EddieEddie Join Date: 2004-10-22 Member: 32412Members, Constellation
    edited October 2009
    This will help:
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105401" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index....howtopic=105401</a>

Just make sure you use the reload key (+movement) when leaping and blinking.
    Bonne chance.
  • brcaswellbrcaswell Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69181Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1734177:date=Oct 27 2009, 03:22 PM:name=Basic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Basic @ Oct 27 2009, 03:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1734177"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi there,

Well, it's in the title... in fact when i use leap or blink, the game stop to run and i have to do ctrl+alt+suppr, to stop it...
    i dont know where does it come from and it's very annoying!

can you help me pleaaaaaaaase! :)

thanks!

(im french sorry for my bad english...)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

the game freezes, and does not respond to keys?

What operating system are you running?

How much Ram do you have?

What is your 3d Graphics Card?, is it built in? Do you have the latest drivers for it? Note: if it is ATI, you do not 'HAVE' to run Catalyst Control Center, the software driver is seperate.

Are your console settings set to default? If Not, which ones have you changed, and what are the new settings, respectfully?

Are you running any 3rd party software that may be interfering with HL.exe? Such as hacks(stop if you are)?? or a program similar to Catalyst Control Center, which alters graphics card settings dynamically, based relative to the executable file (such as hl.exe in this instance)?
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1736582:date=Nov 6 2009, 08:19 PM:name=brcaswell)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brcaswell @ Nov 6 2009, 08:19 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1736582"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->the game freezes, and does not respond to keys?

What operating system are you running?

How much Ram do you have?

What is your 3d Graphics Card?, is it built in? Do you have the latest drivers for it? Note: if it is ATI, you do not 'HAVE' to run Catalyst Control Center, the software driver is seperate.

Are your console settings set to default? If Not, which ones have you changed, and what are the new settings, respectfully?

Are you running any 3rd party software that may be interfering with HL.exe? Such as hacks(stop if you are)?? or a program similar to Catalyst Control Center, which alters graphics card settings dynamically, based relative to the executable file (such as hl.exe in this instance)?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    eddie already got it. Just use +movement