[-A-] Clan Abducted www.clanabducted.com

CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
Name: Abducted
Natural Selection Server : Name- [-A-] Amber Alert [www.clanabducted.com]
Ip- 206.212.254.37:27015
Communication Details : Client- Mumble
Address- www.clanabducted.com
Port- 64738
Location - International (Mainly North American)
Skill Required: Any
Number of Players: Unlimited

We are looking for a wide range of players who play NS to have fun. We are a growing community, and we want to become as large as possible.
We will be hosting a server in the near future and will require an admin team. Please sign up for our forums for more news and details.
Not only do we play Natural Selection but we play other games including, Left 4 Dead, Dystopia, Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike: Source, and are looking for members to cover every position.

Getting to know us will be quite simple for you if you join our community or clan. We are family and friends here. We all know each other very well, and want to get to know YOU more. So c'mon! Step up to the plate, sign up on the forums, hop onto our mumble server, and get to know us. It's something we appreciate incredibly.

Comments

• CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hey guys, reviving my thread.

Also Pointing out that Wednesday July 8th (TODAY) at 8:00PM, we will be having organized scrims. I boosted up the server slots so you can bring your friends and have fun! Head over to our forums at www.clanabducted.com and read our thread for details. Also be sure to get the mumble client to hop on our server and chat with us. We are always on the lookout for new friends.

If you continue to play with us, we will eventually get you your own server icon so come visit our server, forums, and we'll hook you guys up!

We hope to see some of you guys tonight!

Again that server name is [-A-] Amber Alert [www.clanabducted.com]

The ip is 206.212.254.37:27015

Crispix :)
  • CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Day 2 of NS wednesdays - July 15th 8:00 PM.

We had a few players show up on day 1 and we wish to keep expanding upon that. We have our icons ready for pubbers, so when you join, and ask about our icons, we will definately hook you up if you continue to play with us on our server. We hope to see you guys there!

Also check out our forums at www.clanabducted.com

Crispix
  • ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi! Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    It's nice you're enthusiastic however aggressive advertising is against the community rules and any form of advertising needs to be referred to an admin for decision.
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    i've seen some [-A-] folks ingame

nice triple post bump crispix!
    This is why the NS community died. Because there isn't that much enthusiasm for NS1 anymore. I would have thought that being an inspiration for players who want to play NS1 would be a good thing. If I'm not allowed to post/advertise our server in a specific forum for that ability, then I guess I'll call it quits.
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1718331:date=Jul 20 2009, 07:58 PM:name=Crispix)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crispix @ Jul 20 2009, 07:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1718331"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This is why the NS community died. Because there isn't that much enthusiasm for NS1 anymore. I would have thought that being an inspiration for players who want to play NS1 would be a good thing. If I'm not allowed to post/advertise our server in a specific forum for that ability, then I guess I'll call it quits.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Calm down, Thal isn't an admin. NS1 died because it is an old game. I've been playing with some -A- people on GUD and BAD clan servers and it's been cool to have people to play with again.
    <!--quoteo(post=1718506:date=Jul 21 2009, 09:04 PM:name=locallyunscene)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locallyunscene @ Jul 21 2009, 09:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1718506"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Calm down, Thal isn't an admin. NS1 died because it is an old game. I've been playing with some -A- people on GUD and BAD clan servers and it's been cool to have people to play with again.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When was I not calm? I'm fine. That's great, and I'm also glad people are aware of who we are. I realise that Thal is only a constellation member and not an admin. The point of my message though is to help inspire players to play with us on our server or to play with us in general. (See information above about our server, website, and such)
    Can the admins close this thread as Abducted no longer supports Natural Selection and I have no affiliation with the clan. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.