Decoda News Update - Decoda 1.12 released

MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
Please post comments on the topic Decoda News Update - Decoda 1.12 released here

Comments

• luauserluauser Join Date: 2009-04-24 Member: 67268Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1705522:date=Apr 22 2009, 03:42 PM:name=Max)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max @ Apr 22 2009, 03:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1705522"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Please post comments on the topic Decoda News Update - Decoda 1.12 released here<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi. I'm having an issue that seems related to the Perforce SCM plugin. I began experiencing the same issue (Decoda hangs on close). I'm using Surround SCM.
  • BrianWeedBrianWeed Join Date: 2008-03-26 Member: 63969Members
    After getting the update, whenever I attempt to specify a Source Control provider for my project, Decoda crashes (and brings up the Debug Report dialog).

Project->Settings->SourceControl->Provider
    I select "Perforce SCM" in the drop down,
    Then I click Browse...the Perforce Connection dialog comes up
    I click OK...the "Perforce Open Project" browser dialog comes up.
    I select the folder that contains my .deproj, and click OK
    "Debug Report" dialog comes up.
    I submit, or cancel. Decoda terminates.

First time it happened, I submitted the minidump. Did you get it?

Brian
  • BrianWeedBrianWeed Join Date: 2008-03-26 Member: 63969Members
    I am able to add the Perforce bindings manually to the .deuser, and then Decoda works as expected.