NS Level Names

NumuulNumuul Join Date: 2008-03-15 Member: 63866Members Posts: 5
The secret to leveling in combat
I've seen servers with custom level names, and yes I know its from AMX and ExtraLevels3, I have both, but how do I edit the level names and how many levels you can reach (e.g. Level 1 - Hatchling) I want to change the names, how do I do this?
siege.giftiny.gif = nerd-fix.gif

Comments

• TinCanTinCan Join Date: 2006-12-11 Member: 59010Members Posts: 365 Advanced user
    Not sure but I noticed the titles.txt located in the ns directory has that info. It may be as easy as editing it directly,
    Like change:
    Rank_Alien_1
    {
    Level 1: Hatchling
    }

to
    Rank_Alien_1
    {
    Level 1: N00b
    }
  • NumuulNumuul Join Date: 2008-03-15 Member: 63866Members Posts: 5
    ill try it, thx
  • FaskaliaFaskalia Wechsellichtzeichenanlage Join Date: 2004-09-12 Member: 31651Members, Constellation Posts: 2,405
    Let me make this short:

Are you running a server and want everyone to see those changed level names or are you only interested in your client seeing the changed levels?
    QUOTE(TychoCelchuuu @ Jul 30 2008, 03:51 PM) »
    The only similarity to Ground Control is that instead of arriving from a building, your dudes arrive from the sky. Why does that merit a meh?
    QUOTE(puzl @ Apr 20 2007, 04:38 PM) »
    You can mince it anyway you like, but if a government can take it a way then it doesn't really matter if it is a right or a privilege, does it?