The Smarter ZoS

andrea92andrea92 Join Date: 2008-02-01 Member: 63556Members
Hi folks!

My mother lang isn't English, so my gramer so poor, pardon.

Zos is great Sudoku game I have ever played, it's graphics and sound is very Excelent!
However I found some dis-ordinary situation(may be bug), and some suggestion.

1. I can't hear any ambiance sound in Custome mode.

2. When i turn on "Show incorrect number" and "Show Dups", and I put some dups number, that number only is flashing, other dups isn't. If I turn off "Show incorrect number", all dups number is flashing.

3. When I try to enter Web sudoku (http://www.websudoku.com/) as Hard or evil mode, Zos can't recognize the puzzle, the "Play" button isn't apper.

I hope that Zos is getting smarter and smarter, so ZoS become ultimate Sudoku game and powerful solving tools in the world. Please develop ZoS contiuously.

Good luck!

p.s.: The charging system is very convenient so I have purchased your copy of ZoS easly. thanks.

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1669920:date=Feb 8 2008, 01:33 PM:name=andrea92)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrea92 @ Feb 8 2008, 01:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1669920"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi folks!

2. When i turn on "Show incorrect number" and "Show Dups", and I put some dups number, that number only is flashing, other dups isn't. If I turn off "Show incorrect number", all dups number is flashing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This one is correct, you have turnedon show incorrect number and show dups. Yo put in a dup it starts flashing (but only the incorrect one as you have set show incorrect numbers.) If you turn off show incorrect numbers, yo uwill then see all dups, not only the incorrect one.