NS Cinematic Movie ( in progress )

NS_VideoJinxNS_VideoJinx Join Date: 2007-10-23 Member: 62708Members Posts: 1
Help?
K this project has been going on for a while now, and im looking for more voice actors. If anyone is willing please post a way for me to contact you.

More importantly, when in spectator mode if you press left strafe or right strafe you are automaticly switched to the next player. This sucks because it practically makes left/right strafe usless.

I was hoping that someone could come up with a script or patch of somekind that would allow the strafing to work, and NOT switch to the next player in line.( While in spectator mode )

Comments

• SekerSeker Join Date: 2007-03-06 Member: 60259Members Posts: 369
    edited December 2013
    removed
    Post edited by Seker on
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation Posts: 2,428
    Always been interested in voice acting, count me in. Also, welcome to the forums lerk.gif

msn: svenne1988[at]hotmail.com
    A doctor in the Medical Wing with one blank eye beat me to death with a rake, shouting “It’s just... a standard... procedure!,” then made a verbal note of my time of death.
  • hookeyedhookeyed Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 62011Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 201
    Sounds fun. I'm in.

MSN: [email protected]
    gmail: [email protected]
    new ns2 map in progress - ns2_tengu
    check out my portfolio - www.danielhookey.ca
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members Posts: 1,043
    spec_menu 3?
    [Fanarama] you're like kryptonite to electronics, sherpa
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    Gah put yar email adress on forums like Svenpa did or you're just asking for spammageextraordenair. Also I'm not good at voices, I don't have an accent but my voice just sucks tounge.gif

Hmm maybe we need a bbcode to stop people posting their email like this...

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting