Couldn't find a link to the forums from the main page.

moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">(Except through community)</div>Just a little usability issue. I couldn't find a link to the forums from the main page, except by going through "community" at the bottom.

Comments

• AhnteisAhnteis teh Bob Join Date: 2002-10-02 Member: 1405Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Agree -- it doesn't really fit in with "Privacy" and "Copyright" either. I'd suggest making a community button and sticking it right up there in the main "menu".
  • TekdudeTekdude Join Date: 2003-04-13 Member: 15455Members, Constellation, Forum staff
    This is the first thing I checked too, and was a bit disappointed to not see an obvious link. Unless of course, we want this to be a super private forum...
  • puzlpuzl The Old Firm Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14029Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I know it isn't exactly what you are looking for, but the 'new posts' feature is how I always access the forums and that link is prominent on the new site.
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I think we'll probably add a forums link on the main page. The design of the UWE site changed part way through where we added some community stuff to the main page (like the login and the community rules) so I think it also makes sense to have an actual forums link as well. The forums aren't secret though, there's a link to them from the NS, NS2 and Zen sub sites