HMG

deadrockstardeadrockstar Join Date: 2007-04-03 Member: 60555Members
Can someone give me a link to a website with models for the HMG, ive looked over NSARMS and they dont have what im looking for

THX

Comments

• SnappyCrunchSnappyCrunch Join Date: 2004-08-03 Member: 30328Members, Constellation
    So... exactly what <i>are</i> you looking for?
  • deadrockstardeadrockstar Join Date: 2007-04-03 Member: 60555Members
    well, whatever i have found on armslab has been either too big , too small, didnt work or looks like crap........i was thinking like not one solid model but a link to a couple sites that have good models cuz there are soo few HMG models on NS arms lab , i liked the m249 on there but the box/drum is kinda stupid....is there a way to make that a clip of any sorts? thx if you can find anything
  • SnappyCrunchSnappyCrunch Join Date: 2004-08-03 Member: 30328Members, Constellation
    So what you are looking for is a replacement for the stock HMG.

Best I can say is to try and search the forums. NSA is the largest repository by far of custom models that I know of. The are no better places to look. Good luck, though.
  • RatonetwothreetwooneRatonetwothreetwoone Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27504Members
    you could try some of the hmg's that are in packs... i'm currently using the hmg out of brig's grayscaled pack... it looks kind of weird until you use it in game though...
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    edited May 2007
    I remodeled the vulcan minigun that was so popular in CS 1.5 with some new washers, barrels, and other ugly bits that plagued it. Too bad it was baleeted in my format :O If NSA would revive my hosting, it had some reanimated HMG's that i done that cant be found anywhere else.