Playtester

baobao Join Date: 2007-04-08 Member: 60579Members
<div class="IPBDescription">I volunteer.</div>I volunteer to be a playtester for Natual-Selection 2. Here is my steam account of where you can reach me. Add this to add me to friends. imknifes@yahoo.com

Ive been playing ns since it ever came out. I play under the name Bao.XeQ. I think I was asked to be a playtester for ns before but I wasn't home at the moment. When I had came back from my vacation the invitation expired. So here I am once again. I volunteer to be a playtester for Natural-Selection 2 if you guys need any.

Here is my msn if you want to contact me in further details. amxbao1@hotmail.com
If you guys think I need more info so you would consider me to help playtest Natural-Selection 2 then just say so.

Comments

• tigersmithtigersmith Join Date: 2004-11-11 Member: 32749Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=1619686:date=Apr 8 2007, 09:36 PM:name=bao)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bao @ Apr 8 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]1619686[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    I volunteer to be a playtester for Natual-Selection 2. Here is my steam account of where you can reach me. Add this to add me to friends. imknifes@yahoo.com

Ive been playing ns since it ever came out. I play under the name Bao.XeQ. I think I was asked to be a playtester for ns before but I wasn't home at the moment. When I had came back from my vacation the invitation expired. So here I am once again. I volunteer to be a playtester for Natural-Selection 2 if you guys need any.

Here is my msn if you want to contact me in further details. amxbao1@hotmail.com
    If you guys think I need more info so you would consider me to help playtest Natural-Selection 2 then just say so.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

...close this thread lol
  • HazeHaze O RLY? Join Date: 2003-07-07 Member: 18018Members, Constellation
    I, too, selflessly throw myself in the line of fire - I volunteer as well.
  • douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
  • J!J! NS2 Artist Join Date: 2004-11-14 Member: 32788Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester
    edited April 2007
    I've added the "can I playtest NS2?" question to the FAQ.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Can I be a playtester for NS2?</b>
    If you want a shot at testing NS2, please abide by this one rule: <b>do not ask us to be a playtester.</b> You're just wasting our time! We do not consider people based on their applications. If we think you're PT material, we'll come to you.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This discussion has been closed.