overpower marines

MervikMervik Join Date: 2007-03-15 Member: 60364Members
<div class="IPBDescription">wth marines unbalanced ?</div>Maybe it's only my spectacle but i think that marines upgrades in xmenu title "uranium ammo" is litle unbalanced.Any jp noob with hmg can he kill onos in several sekumd and onos have litle chance kill him.

I'm just asking why marines have armor upgrades,damage upgrades,regen armor upgrades and aliens not?

In aliens xmenu is only 1 or 2 skill helping even onos,but not much as the marines upgrades.It¨s unfair and eventually marines say "owned" as if he had been superman or something else.

Comments

• DemanufactureDemanufacture Join Date: 2004-03-29 Member: 27581Members, Constellation
    mate the xmenu plugin is not even official ns....

And of course all that stuff is unbalanced.
  • InFlamesInFlames Join Date: 2004-10-22 Member: 32396Members, Constellation
    Firstly Xmenu is not standard in NS, it is a 3rd part AMX addon.

Secondly you fail to see that the Kharaa have their own benefits, ranging from increased armor (Thick Skin) to Hunger (increased regen, attack speed, attack power etc.).

To make complaints about this direct it to the servers who operate it. Xmenu is configured by each server for their own balance requirements. Or take you complaints directly to the amx forums. Before you do this I would strongly advise that you actualy look into what each upgrade does, you seem to currently lack this knowledge.
  • AnsjovisAnsjovis Join Date: 2007-02-03 Member: 59864Members
    Why don't you go try out an ns_ map instead Mervik
  • ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    How sad poeple think xmenu is in NS :-/

xmenu is killing NS :-(
  • TrueVeritasTrueVeritas Join Date: 2006-10-20 Member: 58082Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1614553:date=Mar 15 2007, 10:54 AM:name=Mervik)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mervik @ Mar 15 2007, 10:54 AM) [snapback]1614553[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    Maybe it's only my spectacle but i think that marines upgrades in xmenu title "uranium ammo" is litle unbalanced.Any jp noob with hmg can he kill onos in several sekumd and onos have litle chance kill him.

I'm just asking why marines have armor upgrades,damage upgrades,regen armor upgrades and aliens not?

In aliens xmenu is only 1 or 2 skill helping even onos,but not much as the marines upgrades.It¨s unfair and eventually marines say "owned" as if he had been superman or something else.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

post of the year
  • HongKongKillaHongKongKilla Join Date: 2007-01-16 Member: 59638Members, Constellation
  • haymohaymo Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34040Members, NS1 Playtester
    I cannot laugh but laugh, very very very hard.
  • J!J! NS2 Artist Join Date: 2004-11-14 Member: 32788Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester
This discussion has been closed.