3.2 li3Nz dE|3@Te

measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription"> for non-rine ######s^^</div>
I have been playing this game since 1.04, I am not excellent player, but I am not n00b. Team 2 (Kharaa) need take advantage of the new changes made, such as the movement factor etc. Allowing marines to enter vicinity of hive is BAD, spamming structures at start of game within the area of the hive is NON-ECONOMICAL. Skulks need to 'skulk', "what does 'skulk mean?'.. Look it up. Resource towers are perfect for hiding a skulk in. Gorgs can build RT's whilst inside it also. Just look up^^

I have a Q;
Why the *happy panda* does a marine health pack give 50 HP when a gorg health spray does 25?..

Comments

• AnsjovisAnsjovis Join Date: 2007-02-03 Member: 59864Members
  • BlooBloo Village Fool of UWF Join Date: 2006-11-09 Member: 58497Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1613515:date=Mar 11 2007, 04:48 PM:name=measles)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(measles @ Mar 11 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]1613515[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    I have been playing this game since 1.04, I am not excellent player, but I am not n00b. Team 2 (Kharaa) need take advantage of the new changes made, such as the movement factor etc. Allowing marines to enter vicinity of hive is BAD, spamming structures at start of game within the area of the hive is NON-ECONOMICAL. Skulks need to 'skulk', "what does 'skulk mean?'.. Look it up. Resource towers are perfect for hiding a skulk in. Gorgs can build RT's whilst inside it also. Just look up^^

I have a Q;
    Why the *happy panda* does a marine health pack give 50 HP when a gorg health spray does 25?..
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1. BUG-ABUSE BAN-ASAP! I do not understand what you are trying to make the readers understand with this post... Do you encourage res whoring? What difference would it make that you build inside the node?

A: Because the Gorge healspray is not supposed to be in action healing like the medpack.
  • MiloMilo Join Date: 2007-03-07 Member: 60284Members
  • Femme_FataleFemme_Fatale Join Date: 2005-06-21 Member: 54310Members, Constellation
    eh....measles you dont make much sense...
  • F4tManMGS2F4tManMGS2 Join Date: 2004-04-10 Member: 27842Members
    As an onos, always make sure to get cloaking.
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->LOCKED<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> due to trolling.

As a suggestion measles, don't write thread titles in leet.
This discussion has been closed.