CD or something

BeastyBeasty Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58188Members
So I want to get this for my sister for Christmas. But I want to know how does she keep a copy. Do I have to make a cd with it on there or when I buy it do I create and account that holds all my games like steam. I dont think my sister would be interested in using steam. A free standing version would be best.

Comments

• ZRockZRock Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11910Members, Constellation
    Probably just download it from www.zenofsudoku.com and burn it to a CD. I think when you get it from there, Charlie has to give away less of the purchase price anyway.
  • PetcoPetco Join Date: 2003-07-27 Member: 18478Members, Constellation
    I'm not sure myself, but I think you register it to an email and credit card, and just make sure you have access to the email and credit card so you can retrieve the <b>*activation number</b> anytime you lose it.

*It's required to activate the full version, simply download the free trial version, then everytime you start it, it will prompt you to either continue with the free trial, or enter an activation number for the full version and unlimited use.
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Beasty, just use the <a href="http://www.zenofsudoku.com/buy" target="_blank">gift</a> option and it will send her an e-mail with everything she needs. It's very simple, just a link for her to download a fully unlocked version of the game.